Close
One second...

tea time

• by ahming86
  • posted Dec 11, 2007
  • 41 Comments

this is my 1st submission, "Tea Time". Not sure it can chosen for print??

Watch this
ahming86

this is my 1st submission, "Tea Time". Not sure it can chosen for print??

Martius

It looks good but I think that some details are too smal.

ahming86

erm... how do i PM admin cause i have a latest version and waiting for approval........ = ='', sry about that .....

hi Martius ,
oh ya , actually this image size is 3787X8835 with 300 dpi , almost 1:1

MikeeTeevee

Excellent detail. Another couple of colours and this could be a winner.

youknowyoudo

for all the tea time lovers!! $ nice idea! maybe on green too...

opendestiny

I heart tea, just like I heart this shirt. $5.

yuichi9096

I LIKE THIS DESIGN BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH THE BACK PICTURE BE DIFFERENT

theangeli

nice design - the back image doesn't seem to fit the style or feel of the front.

Pizazz

Some of this goes along with my doodle style, very crisp.

darenong

i think ... t on white with some colors on the details and lose the back design .... 4 for overall

DiamondSoles55

I really like this design, well done!

sepia_tone

I love the design but don't exactly get the back design though...

reif666

Nice....it's true. Too diferent front -rear design. Look like diferent t-shirts.

celestial

I'd like a different color for the shirt if this was printed!

wish-ga

I love tea.
I hate brown.
What to do.... conflicted...what to do.

unadani

i loooooooooooooove tea!

heyjohnnyfive

don't dig the barcode on the back. I'd vote for a cream colored shirt with brown ink, not white on brown.

how_indiscreet

i love tea!! and i love the detail. i think you should make this with some more color to spice it up. this looks kind of bland.

ahming86

oh...ya, 1st of all thanks for all of your comment. from the comments above, some of pll dont like the background with brown color. Should be come out with 3 different group of color, im guess:
(I) background with brown, image with white
(II)background with white, image with brown
(II)background with black, image with white

or any good suggestion in the colors?? thx ^^

fairwinds

Second background cream with brown image. I'd like to see light green (think tea green) with black image. But yeah, great design.

Jennifer.

I would wear this & buy it for friends :)
5$

mijavera

oh love the florish!

vietnamese89

lolss i like the back design ^^ (of course the front is sick as well) hahaha its an upside down tea cup ^__^ hahaha its cool i would definitely get this as is ^^ nice job

dragoness

hmmm very nice but I think I agree that it shouldn't be on a brown shirt. Perhaps the cream would be nice but maybe something completely different like maroon or gold or something for the design. I love the details though!

kats g

incredible

evine

For the background color, I'd like purple/eggplant or cream. Not a big fan of the brown, but I love the design :]

nullandvoid

I like this a lot...cut im really not sure why.... I think it may be cuz it slightly reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and that Mad Hatter; he's a cool guy.. so yeah 5$ I want it... perhaps maybe on a diff. color though?

ahming86

Thanks for all your comments!

otterbuddy

I think i needs a different detalil on the back.

EternalStudent

I LOVE it the way it is, white on brown!! I give it a 5 and buy... hope they make it! :)

coffeecandle

i like this a lot- what's the thing at the back tho?
tea subs are the best :D

LuckiestLiz

Pretty, I like it a lot but I must vocalize my hate for brown, sorry. :( If it were brown ink instead of something on brown I'd even go for that...but please something other than a brown shirt!

thebluestbutterfly

The bar code would go well with coffee...making a statement about some corporate coffee stores. I would buy this because I am a tea fan. If the bar code doesn't get taken out, it would be hidden if you have long enough hair.

No account?
Join Us