Close
One second...

Viking yetis vs Terry Lord of the Kraken

• by hey_barn
  • posted Dec 06, 2007
  • 24 Comments

8 flat colour, vector design (back icon optional). Large scaling version can be viewed at www.heybarn.com (liked it so using it as my splash screen image). Why I came up with this idea I just don't know. But, the mighty Viking yetis continue to roam & plunder the icy, savage seas RAWR!

Watch this
hey_barn
hey_barn profile pic Alumni

8 flat colour, vector design (back icon optional). Large scaling version can be viewed at www.heybarn.com (liked it so using it as my splash screen image). Why I came up with this idea I just don't know. But, the mighty Viking yetis continue to roam & plunder the icy, savage seas RAWR!

polynothing
polynothing profile pic Alumni

$5 Awesome!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

YES!!!!

Mesenchyme

It's... just crazy enough to work. Awesome!

Rohma

Nice one!!!!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Haha - Great illustration!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

Very nice 5$

dady bobos

vikings rock and plunder

Spam69

Damn it and there I was working on my own Viking Yetis versus a Kraken design. Always happens to me.....................

hey_barn

LOL Spam69! Yeah, a bit of a random title even by my standards!? Started off in my head as "Yetis vs Kraken" but it needed to tell more of story, so voila...

Thanks for comments and the votes - really makes my day :-) Keep 'em coming!

Greenghost

Is this the beginning of an Epic Yeti saga? =D here's hoping!

dannybot

The shirt rocks hard on it's own, but the name totally seals the deal. $5!

punkimo17

im not digging the red swirl for that one eye. and the white splatter on the top of the lips? [would call you them lips? lol] is that supposed to be the yeti blood? cuz its kinda weird. but other than that, i like it a lot.

punkimo17

im not really digging the red swirl for that one eye. and is the white splatter on the top of the lips yeti blood? other than those, i like it a lot.

punkimo17

my bad for that double ^

hey_barn

White splatter is leviathan drool (with a touch of yeti blood).

Red swirl eye - well, green & brown just didn't do for me and I wanted the BAM! effect of the harpoon impact piercing the frontal lobe (or hitting a nerve).

Thanks for feedback :-)

BULLETxKISSES

Hehehehe viking yetis.

Yetis are love.
-e

theangeli

All of my favorite creatures on ONE shirt?! And only for $5?! I am IN!

Baja318

OK, is there something with octopuses lately that I'm unaware about? Either way - love the shirt....cleeeeean.

hey_barn

Yeah, I was thinking the same Baja318 - put this up thinking it was the most random scene, then lately viewed lots of other submissions with octopuses or squid!?!

Hmmmm, seafood feast...

hey_barn

Wow, "Nuts!" only got 533 votes so to get around 1400+ here is really cool!?! Thanks all /salute

No account?