Close
One second...

I'm gonna get my cousin......... Now What!

Watch this
squishyfox

omg this is soo funny! Id buy it but it is still missing something, I dont know about text but the cousin, now what! should be shown somehow?

theangeli

I think the pee stain says it all... :)

Rajiara

Really cute idea, but I don't like the clip art feel. 3

krista5092

i love the title

Thistlethumper

the position and expression of the dog makes it look detached from the rest of the picture

great idea though

kattinthebox

I'd like it better if the title was on the shirt. Otherwise you'd have to explain it to everyone. great idea though.

silverstar8403

Great idea, but the execution needs some work. You should totally draw the animals, then you could have some facial expressions.

Mawat

funny general idea, but its needs more...
for lack of better words- "umph."

Tight

agrees with silverstar8403

BULLETxKISSES

Funny.

Yeah, the dog should be scared... cat-power unites!
-e

wolfrevolt

i'd like to see it as a drawing, because you could make this good idea into something big.

hockeygator

Love the concept & the pee stain, but I agree with others saying the dog could look scared more and that the text should be on there somewhere. However, I like the plain-shape animals.

Tourmaline

Can you make the lion roar and the dog cower?

Dolanite

I like the shirt except for one aspect. I didn't notice that that was pee on the ground until I read the comments. I thought it was a shadow. But don't caption it or title it, its great like that.

fribblemctits

I was wondering if that was a pee stain I saw there. Not bad, details would be cool though.

moon_lemur

the dog looks too relaxed and happy, aside from that though it's pretty cool

sandri21

Needs more detail and text and then it'd be really good. I would wear it with the changes.

No account?