Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
bhoomika

alright mailed mine today

telaine

As soon as I can take a break at work, I'll be shipping mine out and it'll be on its way to someplace far, far away :)

ErinInAHalfShell

Mine should be arriving with my santee in Oz any day now.

bhoomika

Okie dokie..

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

ipear has his!

bhoomika

Anyone got their packages? Where the pics?

ValerieChapstick

gasp! sharp sudden intake of breath!
I just got my perfect Threadless tee! Was that YOU, Santa? Will you be my new friend?
My friends are going to go NUTS when they see me in this. It's SO right.
(It could've possibly been one of my friends, actually... gosh, shouldn't there be a message with this thing... I just want to thank the world... so, if it was Santa, 'fess up. [Otherwise I'm thankin' the wrong person. Haha.])

ValerieChapstick

HA, it DOES say who it was billed to! It WAS Santa! Now I've gotta take PICTURES!

Noodlegirl

You're only getting PACKING PEANUTS AHAHAHAHAHA.

Noodlegirl

(I didn't get mine, so I posted a pic of the one I'm sending out, which actually hasn't been sent out yet, shhhh, it's not my fault, I have no money)

And I won't be getting mine until after break because I posted my school address, stupid me!

nikolina100

dang...I didn't think to take one of mine that I sent out...

Noodlegirl

This is going to be tough to wait until January 3rd before I get mine...cause everyone will get theirs in a couple weeks or so and post photos, and I'll be all jealous : (

And of course , mail has stopped at school and you can't go and pick it up yourself, stupid stupid stupid.

ValerieChapstick

What's proper photo-htmling for this site, anyway?

Chipmnk

I just sent mine out. I didn't have any packing peanuts though so I ended up using a lot of newspaper.

nikolina100

awwww, I got that one for my brother for Christmas!! It looks great on you!! woohoo for Secret Santas!!

ValerieChapstick

I had friends over last night, and we played cards... I'd be looking at my hand, then I'd admire my shirt... haha... I adore the gray. It's amazing. I was wearing my four favorite colors, my hero, and having fun with two of my best friends 'til nearly 4am... good times...

So, I know my Santa's real name, but not their username. Hmmmmmmm.

bhoomika

hey were we not supposed to mail out secret santa packages with our name on it? Cause I did.. I told them who it was from.

nikolina100

me too! I thought we decided earlier (can't remember who's blog)

YtFeLMi

Oh yeah! Are we supposed to keep it a secret until Christmas, or what?

squeegebeckenheim

I'm putting a card in mine. My person will know it's from me when they read it. I'm pretty sure that's how most people did that last year.

bhoomika

Ya I put a card in it too.
Funny thing is that my real name and screen name are the same thing.. so my secret santa's gonna know who I am regardless.
:-)

nikolina100

only one present picture so far?!? I am dying to see what everybody got!!

bhoomika

me too!

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Today I got a package from AUSTRALIA! I haven't opened it yet... I want to wait a bit. Well, at least until I get my package sent (it's going out on Monday - things have been crazy, but my recipient isn't too far away so there will be plenty of time for it to arrive).

Anyway, it's from Kali who I think is sillybanana?

bhoomika

Just bumping cause I see that people are getting their packages.. don't forget to post here.. u guys :-D

telaine

I might have gotten one from valorandvellum today! I'm waiting a little bit too :)

Noobits

I wish baby batman hadnt sold out in my size..........

Noobits

secret santa sent me a pressie for my best four legged friend as well as a threadlesss tee and a comic for me. Awesome! I love secret santa time

sillybanana

YAY ladyKat...Im so glad it arrived, i was actually stressing about it today because i didnt want to write on the customs dec exactly what it was because that would spoil the surprise , then i thought maybe they would have opened it and seen that i was lying and they could have held it in customs....yeah i have an overactive imagination...but anyway, im so glad it arrived....please open it soon!

ladykat

Hi Kali! Yeah, it seems in one piece and everything - I haven't taken it out of the package it was shipped in yet. But I'll try not to keep you waiting for long! I'm excited about opening it, I just want to wait a little bit :-)

I'll be sure to post a whole blog and pics and everything when I do open it!!

ladykat

Noobits, that toy is almost as adorable as your dog!

Chipmnk

Noobits's dog looks a lot like my dog.

bhoomika

Aww cute

Noobits

He is adorable. The toy is really cute too, Santa Elbeardo was right on the mark. What breed is your dog chipmnk?

Chipmnk

My dog is a Maltese-poodle mix.

Noobits

Awww cute as a button i bet. Mine is a chinese crested powder puff....... believe it or not....funniest name for a breed ever

nikolina100

no pictures yet?!? I think my person is supposed to get my gift tomorrow. I have to double check the tracking, but I'm pretty sure it's the 10th. I can't wait to hear if they are happy or not....yikes!!

bhoomika

I don't know either if my person got theirs or not..

bhoomika

It's my first time doing this SS thing.. so I hope they like the gifts and don't find it boring or stupid :-(

Chipmnk

Chinese crested powder puff? looks up

Yeah, I didn't get the feature to be notified of when my recipient gets his/her package. In hindsight, I think it would have been a good idea. Bleh.

Chipmnk

It's my first time too Bhoomika. I'm afraid that my recipient won't like the gifts and will hate me forever and ever and won't come to my birthday parties.

Omair

Chipmnk

Also, a picture of my dog. She was as bored as I was that day.

jenraskopf

Wow.
Sweet!

I'm excited about mine getting mine and some other secret things going on.
Tee hee.

I never got to have birthday parties.
Lousy summer birthday.

If I'm living somewhere stable this summer, I'm throwing a birthday party and you're all invited.

nikolina100

woohoo! iPear hit the motherload!!

nikolina100

@ jenraskopf: awww, to no b-day parties. But as a Mom, I kinda wish my kid's b-day was in the summer. The teachers make you invite ALL the kids in class, they won't let you pick and choose. I can understand why...but having 20+ kids and their siblings sux!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us