Close
One second...

why do the guys always get the nicer colors?

Seriously, that blue is much better than the slate.

So many designs are ruined by the color that they are printed on.

Watch this
Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Yeah, but we get FOTL while you get AA... which means you still win!

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

Krakaboom on Nov 26 '07 at 6:31pm
Yeah, but we get FOTL while you get AA... which means you still win!

too true - bonus question: why do the ladies always complain?

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

ISABOA on Nov 26 '07 at 6:33pm

too true - bonus question: why do the ladies always complain?

-slowly backs away-

Lilitou

Seriously. It looks a hundred times better on the blue. I thought I was going to buy this one, but... not so much.

Mojie

I rarely complain about Girly colors. But I agree, this looks better on a darker shirt. Slate is too light for this to really work right. :(

sectumsempra

I have to agree on this one. Dark blue makes it so awesome. The design really works better on denim than on slate. Too bad i'm not a guy, cuz i'd buy it on denim.
and whatever, it's true, i've noticed so many times that guy colors are better than what girls get. Unfair. I'm not complaining, i'm merely stating the fact here.

Robin.NJ

I just think denim blue is SOOOO much a nicer color than slate for both shirts that came out this week.

Assuming they don't have denim blue in girl sizes, couldn't they just use navy blue instead??????? Slate sucks.

(that being said, I might try ordering a tee in guy sizes for the first time just to get the good color).

jNINE

I like slate too...

phyntosia

I like slate. I even have three slate shirts. But NO MORE! I'd get this in denim, or even navy. I keep compromising and buying shirts I like and ignoring their crappy colours. But it's true, guys always get the better colours.

Having said that, I'd rather have nice AA shirts than FOTL, so even if I'm buying fewer shirts due to the colour, I probably wouldn't be buying any more shirts if I had to get FOTL all the time. :)

phyntosia

I don't like slate. HOWEVER due to cool designs I even have three slate shirts... etc. sighs*

Xanetia

Agreed. Way greater in blue with no doubts about it! Slate is tacky color. Why not asfalt or something like that? But slate... Come on...

Of course we always have the chance to buy the guys shirt instead, but sincerely - I don't like the way they fit.

No account?
Join Us