Close
One second...

ball throwing device

• by mitodc
  • posted Nov 21, 2007
  • 31 Comments

For those extra active dogs that can tirelessly run for hours fetching a ball; “the ball throwing device” would be a perfect product to have. It is a special - collar that has attached a supernet, which picks the ball from the ground and throws it really far; it will continue to do so until the dog gives up. No more touching of yucky, slobbery balls; no more sore arms.

Watch this
mitodc

For those extra active dogs that can tirelessly run for hours fetching a ball; “the ball throwing device” would be a perfect product to have. It is a special - collar that has attached a supernet, which picks the ball from the ground and throws it really far; it will continue to do so until the dog gives up. No more touching of yucky, slobbery balls; no more sore arms.

RainbowJoy

Closeup please.

neverland

Ok... This looks pretty sweet this is the most awesome rad t-shirt i have ever seen, nice work...

Pookiepookstar

Great! is the lever on 1. and 2. in the correct order though?

theangeli

good idea - great design - love this

andrea.ani

great illustration, it looks just like my dog, i'll buy it

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

you should seriously patent this.

Kitsuneko

augh, comic sans.

if it was any other font, you'd get $5 from me.

3. comic sans sucks.

cottoneyelizzer

thats awesome... great idea... show me the prototype and I might consider getting a dog...

cottoneyelizzer

oh no... I thought the font was actionman! nooooooooo!

dapi

pretty cool tee........and a potential patent. What's there not to like? Print it and I'll buy it!

skoticus

The instructions should be on the back

Ruefulstar

2 and one may need to be switched

mitodc

i thought it's obvious but..., in the first step the net picks the ball up from the ground and in the second step the net swings clockwise to release the ball.

regarding the font issue: my son really wanted this font and i gave up.

joybells

i love the concept but i don't like shirts that ppl have to be all upons to read. it's like get away from my chest.

sunshine4u2m

I love this t-shirt because I've a dog like many people on the earth and it's funniest t-shirt.

matej4

i'll buy it

ismar

Frickin' great, you sir have my $5. Most excellent!

mitodc

Thank you

Drazdiak

Kool =)

Firas-7

What a creative and great idea, that is quite impressive, the design is really cool!! i think ill get myself one or two of those!!! u get a 5 from me!!

tratinka

It took me few minutes to get it ( small print and no dog .. you see), but once I did it really made me laugh. I think it it rather witty . Good job!

shaitan37

nice work ,strong idea and good execution.would like to see it printed .kudos

Titola

I love it!!! It's is hilarious!!

Titola

I love it!!! It's hilarious!!

tarajohnson78

cute. would like a close up

vivalacassy

it seems like you put a lot of work into this which i appreciate, but i really don't care for the shirt. sorry.

No account?
Join Us