A THREADLESS CAROL! $10 Holiday Sale! It begins...

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Nov 19, 2007
  • 51 Comments

Ho Ho Holy crap! It's that time of the year again! Time for the yearly Threadless Holiday sale with tees starting at $10! This year, we plan on impressing the dickens out of you with A Threadless Carol featuring designs from our past (resurrected classic designs from the days of old), our present (reprinted favorites), and our future (the brand spanking new soon-to-be classics of tomorrow)! Expect a new batch each of the following three Mondays!

We'll also be featuring an original carol every week as sung by our very talented staff!! This week's ditty is called "Happy Friggin' Holidays." Feel free to download the mp3 and sing along with the lyrics below!

Download: Happy Friggin' Holidays (mp3)

Hey hey hey, happy friggin' holidays,
Put your mittens and your earmuffs on.
Ho ho ho, make an angel in the snow,
And skate upon the frozen pond.

Making sure we do not freeze,
Don we now our awesome Threadless tees
(and hoodies)!

Fa-la-la-la-lay, fat Santa's on the way,
Let's gather round the tree to say,
Happy friggin' holidays!

Happy holidays from your friends at Threadless!!

Watch this
mindtrance

I'm hoping for the one with the skunk as the number 2 :)

squintygirl

I'm crossing my fingers for a Stat City reprint.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

thank you threadless and happy holidays everyone!!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

woohoooooo!

lemonalle

you guys are so shweet!

evolving.lines

Here's hoping that Barrow Bath gets reprinted.

Either way, many thanks to the wonderful people at Threadless that make events like this happen!

lenoircouture

oooh please please please reprint the Optical Illusion Kid! I hit the reprint button on that about once a week! OOh and the one with the nesting Dolls slowly losing their skins

drmtama2

crossing fingers for
NEON MONKEY
I MARRIED FOR THE MONEY
GOD HATES TECHNO

:)

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

oh neat!

sjgrovo

YAYS!!!!!! I just ordered 8 shirts - woo!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

i love ya'll like a brother

lsmc88

I am hoping for Stat City and a MSG! reprint!! I'm so glad they are tapping back into their old shirts for this

doomsdayblaze

Don't Play With Matches!

DON'T PLAY WITH MATCHESSSS!!!!!

Themilkman666

Awesome!

Although I must say I was more impressed with last years holiday sale, more t-shirts less time.

phyntosia

Nonono more time is awwwwesome this year, I don't have any money till early Dec so if this sale was shorter I couldn't afford to buy anything! Thank you Threadless! :)

BNannas

"Although I must say I was more impressed with last years holiday sale, more t-shirts less time."

Actually it's more t-shirts this time.

14-16 per week last year. 18 per week this year.

Sukanya

I am going home in 2 weeks, and I've already bought 6 t-shirts today to give as gifts. More in the coming weeks. I am planning to introduce India to the wonder that is Threadless. I intend to force my dad to wear the "Cowboys and Indians" t-shirt and take a picture at the zoo, next to the elephants.

ozmodiar

18 per week!!!! I'm going to go broke.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

3 weeks of new shirts...man I didn't think that one through. You already got 130 of my hard earned dollars this morning. At least I get an extra pay check during this three week fiasco. Think I'm gonna need it.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Guess what everyone's getting for Christmas =)

Fauxfetus

Aww. And I ordered some shirts at full price just last night :\ oh well, at least it lasts a month.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

this may have been asked already, but are these now printed on the new threadless tees? (i ask because of the kiwi tee that montros design is printed on)

sharpie

oooh, i want stat city too.

i ordered two this morning and they've shipped already.
whoaa.

littlem

what a cool jingle!! me loves! xo

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

good question Eskimokiss! Although I would hope they would have a huge to do about the first run of tees printed using their new shirts.

thesparky007

how come the cowboys and indians shirt still says 20$

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

because it is a select tee.

kinda sux that selects get reprinted.

asfi235

kinda sux that selects get reprinted.

No, it means that there's hope for Breaking The Sound of Music.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeez?????

bnl_lover

Ordered some shirts this morning and found out they were shipping later in the day, I love you guys!!

Sukanya

I ordered shirts yesterday and used a $3 off coupon. I wanted to get a few more today but now the coupons are invalid. I know some of the coupons don't function during sales - but the off-again-on-again working is weird.

kihou

Question: Are retired prints being judged by reprint votes? There are some that I would like to have, but I never bothered to send in a reprint notice since I thought it was futile. Should I go back and tag some favorites, or is it based more on what can be reprinted?

smammers

Is there any chance of there being more shirts put into stock throughout the sale? I was planning on buying some guys tees as gifts, and a day after the sale started, all the guys sizes are sold out in the designs I wanted.

fairybread

It is unkikely that they will put more stock of the shirts just realeased this week. That's part of the whole Threadless experience. I really wanted to get a guy's XLarge for one of the designs and it was sold out after one day...one day. Incredible :). Ah well there's next week and another 18 designs to look forward to.

Ordered 6 shirts. Cannot wait for next week.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

It's a select (cowboys and indians that is) and it's usually $25

so now it's down to $20....!

No account?
Join Us