Close
One second...

pajaros en la cabeza

• by biticol
  • posted Nov 18, 2007
  • 18 Comments

This design is based on a spanish expression birds in the head, that means you're lost in your thoughts and don't give attention to what surrounds you, but also that oyu act without thinking of the consequences. There's someting really innocent and with a sense of freedom and ingenuity in it i wanted to put in that artwork. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Detail and color options:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7646/bvdbn1.jpg

Watch this
biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

This design is based on a spanish expression birds in the head, that means you're lost in your thoughts and don't give attention to what surrounds you, but also that oyu act without thinking of the consequences. There's someting really innocent and with a sense of freedom and ingenuity in it i wanted to put in that artwork. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Detail and color options:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7646/bvdbn1.jpg

bretagne

reminds me of medusa, but I love the design and the idea behind it.

Mojie

How pretty! Not my usual style, but I like this a lot. :)

crossbox

wow. soo nice :D

biticol

Thanks to all of you. Well this is not my usual style also but i like to explore new ideas and styles from time to time. I'm very happy most of you like it.

enid coleslaw

love the concept, only minor suggestion i have is to add more birds. Or perhaps less "v" stylized birds, more realistic looking birds? then i'd be sold 100%

LucyB

nice!

Shpwillah

More birds would be nce but I quite like the design as is. I like the darker brown option best...

biticol

Héhe I like much more this version too, but I got to this conclusion a few days after sending the design... next time I'll wait 2 days to send it :D

cant.be.creative

I would love it with a dark brown background and purplish eyes! $5

hierodula

in Germany "having a bird" (in your head) means you're crazy... I like it though. :)

niasian

Excellent stuff fatheed. $5

No account?
Join Us