• 30 Comments

photographic reproduction

Watch this
boris99

photographic reproduction

BoarderKC

Is that a banana?

mayhemem

I like the idea a lot and I get it, but the flower bit does not come across very well, it looks more like a brush stroke or something. You might want to give it context to help the viewer.

magpiex

very nice concept but you should have the rest of the flower/petals on the ground so people can tell what it it because yeah, the petal kind of does look like a banana

danielbgon

oh, i get that. nice concept really. but sure looks like a banana.

maybe it's my eyes.

4 for the concept.

DylanRivers

I do love the idea. But the petal does look like a banana, which equals an erect penis in my mind. Sorry!

fijickivie2

Ditch the text and add other petals or a stem. Great idea though. I think it will come across fine as long as it's less banana-ish.

ogro

...not

phattman

yeah, banana

stephnjoiikes

it took me a second to get it, maybe if you had a flower beside it to give context? clean up the text too (less jarring colour especially) it dosn't seem to work with the design too well.

tishkbob

What about a white petal on a yellow tee? Also like the idea of adding a stem... great concept though!

dotheevolution

you could also add another petal with a "he loves me not" which might clear up some of the confusion.

or just a simple stem would work.

aburrows

with the suggested changes - i'd buy it!

boris99

i agree, good idea, bad execution
just getting the hang of this.
will re-visit.

boris99

i agree, good idea, bad execution
just getting the hang of this.
will re-visit.

brobob64

i love the concept, but it looks to much like a banana, why not choose maybe a different color besides yellow

descendras

Yeah, I thought it was a banana too at first.
But I really like the idea : )

ndgirl01

it's an amazing idea, but it does look like a banana, either a different color, more details, or as others have mentioned, add the rest of the flower.
Very good concept though!

lilywren

i thought it was a banana at first, but i still like it! the text is nice

mramigofosho

umm the only problem is that no guy would buy this shirt

artdrops
artdrops profile pic Alumni

you probably should have presented 2 versions for both guy and girls. I second mramigofosho .

kireme_soen

I really like this, though I wish it was more obvious that it was a flower petal...that, and a different shirt color. White's so boring. :P

hpikkachu

great idea. but yeah, didn't get that it was a petal at first. =="

Cheli-Land

Wasn't that a banana?... good concept but I didn't get that it was a petal until I read from "hpikkachu" that it was a petal LOL

carlycake

I though it was corn O_o

Cute idea. ^_^

wakaba

this is badly designed. maybe if there was a a flower or a hand picking it out. this is dumb.

DJigsaw

you could make it much better

jesussetmefree

You definitely could make it better, but by this time there are already a half-dozen other people who have seen this and were inspired to make their own rendition. . . too bad. (But have no fear, I will score them all with zeros until I see your revisitation. ;-)

ColorMe

If that wasn't so bananasty, I'd rate it significantly higher.

No account?
Join Us