Close
One second...

Do geeks dream of electric pin-ups?

A friend of mine wanted a geeky pin-up girl and this was the best I could do. I apologize to all that think the pin-up is sexist, not my intentions. I just wanted to celebrate the art form with modern elements. If you're going to trash it, at least make it funny.

Watch this
billydeville

A friend of mine wanted a geeky pin-up girl and this was the best I could do. I apologize to all that think the pin-up is sexist, not my intentions. I just wanted to celebrate the art form with modern elements. If you're going to trash it, at least make it funny.

Rajiara

I would like it better without the thought bubble and text on the book. Just a nerdy pinup reading is cute ^_^

Keter

At the risk of being mistaken for an orientation I'm not, I might even wear this. ;o)

dancerchick266

I definately agree that I could do without the thought bubble and the text but It is an awesome concepts.
I would definately wear this.

kristopheer

i like the thought bubble and the text. i'd wear it!

Gustavar

Nice reference with the title.

orwell

i don't like the skull on her shirt but aside from that, i like it. it reminded me of the time a bouncer told me i have that "sexy librarian" thing going on. (i also have black hair and wear glasses)

orwell

oh, and am i correct in assuming that your title for this is a reference to "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick?

iroktheboybeaters

Yeah I don't like the skull either or the skateboard ... I'd like more explicitly geeky things other than the Rubik's cube. Maybe a mixed up cube with a game controller? that has chemistry symbols on it?

hershel

i like your linework

mindtrance

her underwear could maybe be green/blue plaid or something?

billydeville

Thanks for the comments, and yes she is reading the famous Philip K. Dick novel. She's dreaming about being an electric hottie.

JABshirts

I really like the design. I think the design would look really cool at the bottom right side of the shirt...nice work!

konami kode

LOL the Roomba is a great touch!
The only thing that seems out-of-whack is that guitar! It's way too chunky, and a little low-tech, when you think about it...

Should have gone with a key-tar! You can never go wrong with a key-tar.

APEMAL

I agree with Keter. But I like the design... need something different in bubble. 4

vivaciousoddity

better placement, but I like it. because I can relate to being a geeky pinup chick. we have all had weird experiences...

teamnisto

I wish you'd made her dorkier

Jenn1982

I think you just made a shirt about me! 5

Jenn1982

Add some juggling clubs and you hit the nail on the head with me! $

joshamman

this is sharp, but as others said, lose the thought bubble.

Penne

I agree, the thought bubble is bad. I love the rest :)

podunk42

I'd like to see this again with geekier items--the guitar and the skateboard don't register. Love that you got the old-school NES though! And your girl is so cute.

Omair

wait, so, she's a self loving lesbian who wears glasses?

how come wearing glasses is automatically supposed to make you look geekier and smarter?

BrandonB11

everyone knows glasses make you geekier

great line work would love to see some more from you

WhitneyBeth
WhitneyBeth profile pic Alumni

ummm... LOVE the roomba. and for those of you who are considering getting one... they really scare cats. ;-)

No account?
Join Us