Close
One second...

Devious Plan For World Golf Ball Domination

I started thinking about what could be hiding under a golf green whilst playing golf recently. Amongst others, this is one of the ideas I came up with. Good golf balls ain't cheep you know! This is my first ever submission, so please give me some feedback. Cheers!

Watch this
designosaur

I started thinking about what could be hiding under a golf green whilst playing golf recently. Amongst others, this is one of the ideas I came up with. Good golf balls ain't cheep you know! This is my first ever submission, so please give me some feedback. Cheers!

Kylmark

It would be better if you had more golf balls at the bottom

theangeli

agreed. very amusing :)

EmbryoProject

yep...more balls...and a little more detail wouldn't hurt (i.e. grass detail, earth detail)..

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

It really needs something funny in the chamber, like... um... something/someone that collects golf balls and uses them for something else. Sorry, i'm not feeling creative or i'd offer suggestions.

A flag by the cup would be interesting.

phattman

It's huge on the shirt with not much detail. More detail as suggested and it gets a 5 from me. Great idea, needs more tweaking. 2 until then

winkinthecity

i thought this was a cake...i was confused.

xprivate_eyex

I'm sorry, it's just ugly and uninteresting.

yue kitty

ummm..... sorry. just doesn't do it for me

Robin.NJ

good concept, build on it

designosaur

I argee with the detail comments, and I also agree with the size comments. As soon as I had sent it for submission I realised it was probably a little too large on the shirt. Oh well, a lesson learned...

raeinar

I love the concept - it reminds me of mini-golf. I always wonder if I could just get into that big mysterious bin of golfballs where they go at the very end I could...rule over my golfball kingdom with the windmill as my castle!

Anyway, maybe fill the bin half way already and have them piling up like sand at the bottom of an hour glass.

I also really like bio-bots flag suggestion to break up the blocky giant space its filling now.

Maybe put a squirrel or gopher hording some of the balls down in the hole - oh! or maybe a squirrel holding on by one paw for dear life on the edge of the hole, lol.

To add some dimension you could always put some small dips or bumps on the green and thin out the "earth" layer

Those are all just my random creative vomit - I love your idea

KrazieKorie

would be cooler if there was a small creature reveling in all the golf balls he's collected

Pookiepookstar

I'm not sure ppl would know what it is, without having to be told. I like the idea though!

lajlaj

yeah, and if there was a flag too.

designosaur

I considered a flag, but decided against it because a ball has just fallen into the hole, suggesting people are on the green putting. If this is the case, and there was a flag in the hole, the person putting would have attracted a 2 stroke penalty...

What? Yes, yes I am a golf nerd. I also know that only golfers would realise this, but it would eat me up on the inside knowing that I cost someone two strokes!

tediousjo

Um. Put a flag anyway. And, as others have said, more balls anyway. Like, the pit should be filled with them, and instead of one having recently fallen, maybe have a guy above the hole peering in or reaching his whole arm down the hole with an immensely confused look on his face. Seriously, do it.

Run by critique next time.

designosaur

I agree. Critique is where all future designs are headed!

Seeza

Don't play golf, it melts your mind.

Cross-sections are sexy.

Chelseaoyesums

titles awesome shirt... not so much

raeinar

I am gonna so watch critque for more of yours - but feel free to let me know if you post any cause I really like the concepts you come up with a lot!

thejosher

Love the concept but like others said work on a bit. I like the contraption-in-the-tank idea.

Hiphopopotomus

that's extremly huge on the t

kvosmera

NICE KEEP GOINIG!!!

Blackprairie

nice concept, build on it.

Pizazz

Looks awesome, but takes up too much shirt.

AgentSuprock

only works with the title- can't stand alone by itself

Donovyn

It's a good idea...I like the idea of sinister things occuring just outside of our own perception...and what is more sinister than what must be happening beneath a golf green. But having an empty bucket is just boring. Maybe mole people revere and worship the falling balls....or maybe it snows golf balls ala snow globe on a city of subterranean albino iguanas...just something more interesting. Fix it up and I'll score it higher.

ogro

hmmmmm....NO!

KnoCloo27

Tank smaller... Red golf flag... Aaaand maybe bigger golf balls with dimples?

~b

No account?
Join Us