• 71 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
StEVO III

He's dead!

Hi my name is

Funny idea. I just don't think I would pay money for a dead kid on my chest, but that this just me.

slothesarecool

This would be awesome for those people obsessed with ultimate.

GraveMurrain

Nice. I like the unspoken "... or else"

theangeli

I will buy this for all of my friends. This is excellent!!! $5$5$5 Side note: hanging is a little morbid and having trouble right now as a respected way of death in the PC world. I'd consider leaving him tangled instead. Don't get me wrong- If you don't change this, I will still buy it. I will just be a little more cautious about where I wear it :)

Normangeo

I absolutely love this one, it is incredibly cynical. But I do agree with theangeli, tangled would give more laughs and be substantially more politically sensitive.

EmbryoProject

it's awesome...risky, but awesome...$5

passiveAgro

ultimate obsessed people don't want people dead, fyi

Kaden

i laughed when i saw this but yeah, im voting for 'tangled kite' rather than 'dead kid'

wish-ga

Conflicted. Beautiful image but couldn't wear it.

Would hate to offend anyone or trigger some awful memory..... if was a tangled angel it would have a different meaning for me and take me to a different place.

anoidiona

beautifully done... but i can see how ppl will have a problem w/ the hanging though... rather controversial i must say..

insula

Yeah, the hanged kid is a bit morbid. I could even go for a electrocuted kid on the ground -- maybe he's just knocked out, you know? But this kid is definitely dead. Nice black humor with the birds though.

akaMazi

The aforementioned morbidity aside, it seems more probable and funnier if he were hanging, all tangled with limbs askew, than a noose-style hanging.

ehrady

how did that bugger get caught up there... hmm...

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I'd pay money for a dead kid on my chest, but not a picture of a dead kid.

xprivate_eyex

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...no thanks.

chicas

i agree with everyone who's suggested just to make him tangled... i think it's a little too morbid otherwise.

soco1187

I think you should make him getting electrocuted from the ground instead. =] If that was the case, I'd buy.

4rch3nemy

NO WAY.

Keep him dead. This is exactly something Threadless needs is some more morbid stuff. I mean, it doesn't all have to be rainbows and unicorns and humanized objects with happy faces.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

4rch3nemy

Maybe add a few birds sitting on the wire too? It'd be funny. :)

skoticus

Not funny.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yeah, of all things to tout the dangers of in this world and make a joke out of, i gotta go with telling kids that playing with kites outside will kill them.

JoeyRun

im lovin this shirt $5 for sure

4rch3nemy

T-shirts are SERIOUS BUSINESS

Anything but death on a shirt! I guess we better scrap this one and go with a rabbit getting eaten by a carrot.
(my idea is so original on threadless!!)

Wag Wah

I'd like this a lot more without the "play frisbee" text at the bottom. 5$ regardless though.

ajsolid84

I cracked up when I saw this.

NicAdeline

I frickin' love this.

holyseamonkey

bahahahahahahhahahah! fab.

badzen

Nice!

Antone Capone

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... yes!

starsof1889

very cool...nice use of simplicity...however i would lose the text...let the onlooker wander about the situation and come up with their own assessment...it's more fun that way.

slothesarecool

No, the text needs to be there. I think it is funnier that way especially for those areas truly obsessed with ultimate. The words belong in this case!

hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni
  1. please please please keep the text

2. i'd buy this anyway but still, hanging seems a bit much.

sorry for just saying what everyone else said again, but i would really love this design if you just did those 2 things : ]
yarmouth

it does bring bad memories

myredemption

Very clever but not sure if I'd wear it...

MoveTheClouds

Morbid much?

The kid-tangled-in-string idea is much better. Makes me think of that round-headed kid, Charlie Brown.

neon electric

I don't find dead kids really amusing, but it's a well executed design.

I wouldn't wear it at the risk of maybe offending a lot of people, but I agree with the posters above who have said to make the boy tangled up instead.

SoldierofGondor

Its a funny design, but as stated, maybe tangled would be a bit better.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

^^at maybe offending a lot of people?? what people with dead kids

the hanging part is strange, tangled just seems more "natural" but as a frisbee freak and a kite freak 5$

neon electric

No, at the risk of offending people who have lost their kites due to such accidents.

It's all quite serious.

ffernando

this is pretty damn awesome even if it is a little morbid. keep everything as is.

5. i'd give it a 6 if i could.

horizontal vertigo

hmm i broke out into evil laughter when i saw this, instant $5

darky221

dont change anything about this
if it gets printed, I'll definitely buy it.
$5

gorebabyx

ahahaha, funnyyy!
$5

little_eiffel

I agree. Perfect as it is. $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us