Say That Again...

Watch this
kaze_windsa

Looks cool. Like it a lot.

milkc

i'll like the design better in the center of shirt

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

How very Grand Theft auto of you! Nice perspective, but not something for this site me thinks.

anushka

5$.

saifu

its so cool..and looks gr8 in the corner
but better if there is more of his body under his left hand.not just a blank...5!

Resolve

$5

Oxidising

I'd wear it!!

nulty

i like the location... it makes a change for it not to be in the centre like most of the other designs.

DoubleBarrel

Thanks for the love so far.

There should have been a blurb when I submitted, but it looks like it got lost in the tubes. It went something like this...

This is my first submission to Threadless, and due to the fact that it's not very fluffy I've been told that it doesn't have a hope in hell of ever getting printed. True or false, I think it's still worth a pop.

So all I'm asking is that you vote based on two things - whether you like the design and whether you'd wear the shirt. Not on how well it's fit in with the Threadless "brand".

That's it. Now get voting!

DB

neon electric

A very cool image. I like the perspective and placement.

I'd wear it $5

DoubleBarrel

By Gorillaz you mean Jamie Hewlett right? I'll take that as a compliment!

Dr_Fever

I don't get the V.4, but it's badass. 5.

DoubleBarrel

Thanks!

V.4 is because it's version 4 - I had this in the crit section before I submitted it.

Nicxon

don't like the violence sorry wouldn't wear it

eskeptic

Nice graphic for a comic book. Kind of confrontationally aggressive for the type of tees on this site. Good stuff, but I wouldn't wear it.

DoubleBarrel

Oh come on people, think of it like he's handing over the gun to a friendly police officer. It's a positive message really.

anushka

Quality attempt to win them over. ;-)

Recycled Oxygen

really cool but is the guy wearing a dress? if its a girl then i guess its ok but it looks like a guys head when a womans body.

gonzo7

i love it. so GTA its ridiculous

No account?
Join Us