Close
One second...

Dragon Party

• by 101
  • posted Oct 25, 2007
  • 14 Comments

Watch this
WEContact

Fantastic illustration, ditch your little signature thingy. Also, maybe make it a little smaller and lower? I don't know, it might be cool with that placement. What about alternate colors?

WEContact

Fantastic illustration, ditch your little signature thingy. Also, maybe make it a little smaller and lower? I don't know, it might be cool with that placement. What about alternate colors?

WEContact

Ew, 'pologize for the double post.

imogenhm

love the front! the back's a little confusing though.. better off without out it i think.. but yeah, excellent!

thx hehe i wanted 2 do sumthin smashin that goes a lil bit over the sleeves, so it gots 2 be big mayB bigger hehe... and the back...yh mayB its 2 large, on this pic u cant c the details good.. but thx again 4 the critiques. yh alternate colorz - i'll try sumthin.
greetz

butacaverde

i'd like it a little lower on the shirt

Robin.NJ

No back signature... I'd love to see it on a burgandyshirt in offwhite print... or forrest green shirt?

patuliac

different shirt color?

silverstar8403

i don't really like the kaleidoscope effect. I'd like to see an illustration of just one dragon.

Acix

I like the dragon, I'm not sure about the mirror trick :: )

Toop6

I'd like to echo that "lower" idea, it's a pretty cool design.

staticmonkey

looks loik mervens design!

DoubleTake

yah just one dragon would be better

thedarrien

i don't really like this....it reminds me of something out of the boy's section of Target.

No account?