Close
One second...

...I Still Write Like A Kindergartener

Watch this
AllieG

Wouldn't a crayon hit home more?

iheartIzzy

I can relate to this more than I care to admit.

renfrue

a fat crayon

dt7k

crayon!
or fat crayola marker!

Willish

I think a crayon would ruin it because then it does not really bring across the idea of aging.
I do like the design though as my penmanship is appalling.

indigoboo

Definitely keep the pen.

mizzmarvel

This is pretty good handwriting for a kindergartener.

howdyrockerbaby

Good idea but the handwriting is a bit too neat for a kindergartener still. Perhaps if there was a larger range in size between letters? I remember the size of my handwriting was very inconsistent at that age even with the lines to help.

My lower case i always looked like a lower case l with a dot floating somewhere in the general area.

Miss Haha

remember those giant red pencils they give you when you're learning to write? what about one of those?

schnitzengiggle

thanks for the comments....I went with the pen to imply the aging factor...

squidspawn

make one letter backwards

Cammoman

oh man, this reminds me so much of my handwriting...
I'd wear it

wildmustard

As a mother with a child quite recently in kindergarten, I can attest to the fact that this is a bit too neat and uniform for most kids aged 5. Also, the circle over the 'i' is very much more a middle-school girl thing, not a little kid's thing. Cute idea though.

bits1014

i think the pen was a good choice, a crayon would be too much

funkydonkey

My writing sucks so this is a 5

foxbat

this is mine. all mine. 5 bux.

pearlaceoushecticity

and kindergartners don't use pens. i'd change the writing utensil to a pencil (since crayon is already being protested)

jancola

It has to be a grown up writing implement. That's the whole point. A fancy pen would be even better.

ofthefountain

I agree with the backwards letters, but don't go crazy with size differences. Also, you may want it on a darker (but not too dark) shirt color.

jenkweller

this idea is very clever. i would wear it for sure, except i write like a typewriter.

cityauctor

willish is right
super cute
$4

PeachyKeenTastic

I think that the s in still should be written backwards then crossed off and written correctly.

I Am Mevil

I would tottaly buy becuase I still write like a kindergardener! I think a crayon would work but the pen is cool too!

MooCowMoo

The whole purpose of having the pen is showing that an older teenager/adult is writing it.

Freckie Freckles

if it's on a different coloured shirt,would be awesome

sleepycat07

It has to be a pen or something an adult writes with otherwise it implies that it's written by a 1st or 2nd grader and there's no joke in that.

HPgirl

I like the idea. Just wanted to second the idea about a fancy pen... that would make it even better.

microphone

yeah that's pretty neat handwriting for a kindergartner.

lookin4mystyle

it wld be cuter with some mistakes, something crossed out and a "misspelled" word.

schnitzengiggle

yeah...I just didn't want to overdue it...people might get confused with the person just being stupid rather than having bad handwriting

mellamomaeve

yeah a crayon... or an erasable pen. Gosh, I hate those things! Lefty's curse and all that jazz.

nice :]

mellamomaeve

well, i may wanna take that back... :/

it does make sense about the whole "aging factor" thing.

do want you want, it's still pretty darn cool.

No account?