Close
One second...

Wookiee-Tee

• by Shipwreck
  • posted Oct 11, 2007
  • 42 Comments

Like the tuxedo shirt, only way cooler and even more inappropriate to wear to a wedding...

Watch this
Shipwreck

Like the tuxedo shirt, only way cooler and even more inappropriate to wear to a wedding...

mindtrance

wookie's don't chop off arms, they rip them from the sockets!

vinnylo

what can i say about this that will NOT be said in the future. you should have used a chocolate shirt, and mayb some hair accents runing throghout the shirt to signify his "beastliness"...!

baby2bows

Hoodie please.

katfriend

love the concept but I feel like the hair could be done a bit better. I agree with vinnylo as well about hair accents

Shipwreck

I did use the chocolate shirt. And I thought of adding hair accents all over the shirt, but I thought it might be too much.

This would be cool with a chocolate hoodie! You could put the hood up and bust out your inner wookiee.

schwarz.p

i cant believe no ones ever thought of that go i hope this wins 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Yeah, i agree about more hair accents. And maybe a crossbow underneath the part of the belt in the back of the tee? nice idea tho, just needs some more execution.

Magnamoth

damn this is so cool, hoody plz $5

dmadamx

i have ALWAYS wanted creative ways to show my adoration for star wars!!!!!! i mean i even had a chewbacca ringtone at one point!!!!! i love chewbacca and i love this!!!!! SO MUCH!! and i really really want this in a hoodie. $5 billion!!

helo

great concept and well done execution - I guess there's always
room for improvement, but your design hit the target without
any doubt

this makes brown shirts worth wearing

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

YES!

anoidiona

very awesome!

silverstar8403

Junk Food has already done this. They did a Boba Fett armor one too. They had them for sale at Celebration IV in LA. Too bad I don't know where to buy them now.

KILLZ

too bad

maxattack

CHEWWBBACCCAAA! XD

Kagemucha

yanni.depp

That's such a sweet idea :D

vinnylo

I MUST BE COLORED BLIND!

frog11

I'd buy it and I agree that it would look great in a hoodie. I checked out junk food site listed above and I think this one looks way better and I can also see why you didnt over do it with the hair. A definate 5...at least. I say design a whole series of them.

Vick2002

YES!!!! I want it! 5!

GCharo

this is sooo fricken cool!

N2O

Pretty cool, but looks a little bigger than what I think Threadless can print (13" x 17").

amy122166

i love me some wookie!!

Jenny Bunns

Ha! Cute - esp. about the Malkovich thing - you so silly.

courtney pie

omg! hoodie! genius idea.

joeTaco

AWESOME. Need hoodie. Awesome.

FVG

Yeah OK, so its cool. But it has also ALREADY BEEN DONE. So I guess it's not such a genius idea anymore it it.... ?

Valar Morghulis

YES, needs a hoodie, could use more hair accents, but is fine the way it is. $5

geekxxor

I agree more hair accents and it would be a 5.5 :) I'd buy 2 just in case I ruined one and threadless didn't reprint!

mrblue96

Definite buy...with or without the accents!

muppetdoom

ooo i love it so much! i would wear that everyday!

silverstar8403

I keep thinking about this design cuz I LOVE Star Wars. It would be awesome if you could print it on the front and the back like the bandolier wraps around. And I know i said Junk Food did a Boba Fett one too, and I know I saw it at a convention, but I can't find that one anywhere. Maybe you should do a Boba Fett one! (please)

NiteRunner

haha i love this shirt...its great...i love star wars and this shirt is something that i would wear in a heartbeat

yoRAJAH

checked out the Junk Food version and yours definitely looks better. good stuff.

polynothing
polynothing profile pic Alumni

okay, this does rock!

Rachied

I love it.

No account?