Close
One second...

Saturday the 14th

Watching an old Friday 13th movie the other day got me thinking, what would the big guy do after a hard day of slicing and dicing? Kick back of course!

Cheers!

Watch this
beardsleyman

Watching an old Friday 13th movie the other day got me thinking, what would the big guy do after a hard day of slicing and dicing? Kick back of course!

Cheers!

Spam69

Very clever

KILLZ

Haha! it would be nicer if he still have little blood stains from here and tehre--not too much, just subtle enough to know that he's been around out there last night "dicin and slicin" :D

madruga

hehehe! funny

vinnylo

yeah u need blood

SoulfumeInc

awesome idea! i'd like to see a little more detail or some line variation, but definitely a 5 for the idea alone!

oli_lo-tec

very funny, just wouldnt wear it tho

leatherface

I love this shirt, I keep waiting for Threadless to print some more Halloween related shirts, they don't have many to choose from. The printing of this shirt should be made a priority!
$5

chelly

really nice

vinnylo

and jason has a red triangle in the middle of his mask so the blood would go perfectly color wise

Dr.Sound

i loled. $5

loool are 5 enough? keep chillin, like the idea

gaffa

mint design beardo,you always thinking!!!

Craigraham

Nice stuff Si - very clever.....combining your passion for Retro & Slasher films! Keep up the good work! Craig.

impossibleoctopus
impossibleoctopus profile pic Alumni

you know, there's a horror movie spoof made in the mid/late 80s called Saturday the 14th.

silverstar8403

my fiance would LOVE this! And I would LOVE to buy it for him! So you get a $5!

wetpet

No blood needed -can't disagree more with previous comments! Friday is gory, Saturday is peacefully! keep it as is! IT IS BRILLLLLIANT! A+

DEXXON
DEXXON profile pic Alumni

Very nice! Great concept! Keep up the good work.

johnQT

Haha, that's mad! Good work Simaster! I love how his little pinky is pointing "in the most elegant style"! I gave you 5. I hope it wins so I can get one.

alanjohnson

Simon, I like your style!

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

lol! he knows how to chill!

curlyfry

yep, I've seen Saturday the 14th movie. This shirt is cute...errr...scary!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

lol....i was wondering if the designer knew about the saturday the 4th movie. lol! I like the idea a lot, but the blood maybe on his shoes or on the machete knife would be a great addition to this idea, and DEF a different shirt color to bring out the brightness of this to contrast the scene and Jason's image. I'd like to see more goofy things in the drink and maybe some more of the beach....other than that, it's quite cleaver...um, clever.

heysie

Quality son... Almost as good as the Hooded Knights logo!

iheartIzzy

This needs to be printed. 5

bensonite

Love this, sweet idea, green is good!

beardsleyman

A few people have commented it needs blood! I guess my idea was its the next day, and he is all cleaned up and kicked back. Friday is messy, Saturday is heavenly! Also I like the contrast to his image I guess, you always see him covered in blood etc, I guess as a small nod to this is the rips in his shirt pants etc....
Thanks for all the comments so far!

IvanStu

Love the pinky-finger!

Zephyris1969

Crazy people do not clean their murder weopons.

valerieleaf

Great design (:
Do have abit of blood on th weapon .
Maybe a cloth with bloodstains to show that he
'cleaned up' .

KazaQ

Great idea, Maybe you should do a thursday the 12th where hes sharpening his blade.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

sexiness!

C.A.Philips

this made me laugh so much!

unmake

looks like the umbrella and crossed ankle-area could use some refinement but otherwise aces.

iama57412

so ballin

furbal

Lol ace idea! Could u have it in the bottom corner though?

foxbat

what kind of goofy things would you want to see in a mojito..? I think the drink is fine. Good job!

anushka

If this was a better executed drawing I'd like it. The idea doesn't quite sell it enough to me.

ReaLLyBoReD727

great concept...but i think you need to think it out more...the calender looks aquward outside next to a lawn chair

No account?
Join Us