Close
One second...

Call from the Cthulu

Watch this
Nevvie

Interesting idea, but why is Cthulu calling Harry Potter? ;-)

n3philim

Cthulhu.

Two h's, not one.

Mesenchyme

I laughed, and wished I would have thought of it first.

ZombieWorx

Oops. Sorry about the Spelling error n3philim.

stubbythumbs

Cthulhu has also been spelled Cathulu, Kutulu, Q'thulu, Ktulu, Cthulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Thu Thu, Tulu,[2] and in many other ways

wikipedia

Rosemoo

Yeah, but it's Cthulhu regardless really. And it's a cute idea, I just don't really like the execution.

Tlaxcatl

I agree with rosemoo, I LOVE the idea, but the artwork doesn't cut it for me.

ellycat06

What??? If that is supposed to be Harry Potter, which I don't think it's is, he needs glasses and his scar is miscoloured and misplaced.

ZombieWorx

Haha. No, it's not supposed to be HP. I think Nevvie was joking.

jackiejacktoo

Kinda funny. Maybe should be less like zoidberg, more scary?

jancola

It's not supposed to be Harry Potter? He has round glasses and a lightning mark on his forehead.

ZombieWorx

He's not wearing glasses, no bridge or bows, and the "lightning mark" is just his brow.

likethetwilight

I get what you're saying, but maybe you should tweak the design a bit so that people don't get this person with Harry - just to ease confusion, y'know? Because at first glance, it really does look like HP. hah.

flibertyjibert

I must be missing something here. I dont get it in the slightest.

ZombieWorx

Oh, yeah for those of you who don't get this here's a bit of an explanation: H.P. Lovecraft wrote a story called "Call of the Cthulhu" in which a mythic god communicates with individuals via dreams in hopes that they will release him. I thought it would be funny if Cthulhu just picked up the phone instead.

Vmasc Vol 2

I think that you should make cthulhu a bit more scary as well. elsewise i like the idea.

No account?
Join Us