Close
One second...

Candidates for Change

Sure you may become part of a horrific feast, or struck down by the noodle-y one for practicing the ninja arts, but think about the alternatives. Vote for the only viable candidates for the 2008 US elections... unless you're happy with politics the way they are.

Watch this
noahhoward

Sure you may become part of a horrific feast, or struck down by the noodle-y one for practicing the ninja arts, but think about the alternatives. Vote for the only viable candidates for the 2008 US elections... unless you're happy with politics the way they are.

noahhoward

Wanted to add I had some other ideas for the slogan:

Let the revolution begin
Better than the alternatives
Your eternal soul will thank you

professorE

I am old. Please explain this.

jcollins

Ha! Not as old as Lovecraft.
I think that "change" doesn't work w/ this. It's more of a: you're screwed, welcome to the neighborhood, type of thing.

ZombieWorx

I agree with jcollins. And the world could always use an Old One as it's most prominent leader! Hahah.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Even though a similar idea has already been done with Voldemort, I like this. And I'm not even into the books.
However, I also agree that the "Candidates for Change" quote doesn't work. . . maybe "the best viable option" ? or something else. . . also the last 'U' blends in with the white tentacle, but I'm too lazy to think of how to fix it. . .

jcollins

Yeah, I think You definitely need to fix the 'U', and make the reference clearer. It's a real funny concept, but is it almost an inside joke? People get this, right? I like it.

noahhoward

I'm not sure how to go about making the reference funny to those who aren't familiar with it... what if I changed the slogan to something like

"Honor, Integrity, Tentacles" or "Horror, Integrity, Tentacles"

Keter

I think "Why Settle for a Lesser Evil?" would be optimum. "Horror, Integrity, Tentacles" would be the better of your choices. I want one on black.

noahhoward

I like "Why Settle for a Lesser Evil" it kind of sums up my feelings of the elections.

Does anyone think it would look better with a person gripped in the bent tentacle at the top? Or would that be over-clutter?

noahhoward

Nevermind on the person, just tried it, didn't like it.

noahhoward

Okay, I think that is the slogan I will go with. Just want to get some opinions on the man (keep or ditch) and then I think I am going to push this one out.

Thanks to everyone who commented.

maddingo

i think keep the guy.

Omega Shop

don't keep it,or make it more in the style of the tentacle thingie

kalien

nice idea. Add boats being dragged down and more peple screaming. The people should like more people like.
I like it on white and navy.

No account?
Join Us