Close
One second...

geek pride

Time puts everything in it's right place.

Watch this
biticol

Time puts everything in it's right place.

grindmyfood

oh my goodness someone print this shirt

morphostata

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! $5

I must have this!

Leslee

Yes please.

KILLZ

i think it's a lot better if the "after" is at the back...

staralfurz

Haha i like it! It might be nice if their hair was similar to when they were younger so it's clearly those individuals in both before and after. :) The front/back thing could be interesting too.

biticol

THose changes you suggest could be done easily, let's just see how this goes and I'll do them. THanks!

Rosavel

Very cool idea and perfectly illustrated - nice work!

DCASTELLO

Vamos a darrrle !!
Vistosa y actual.
Saludotes !

Zappagrrl

I agree with Jebbie.

I like it a lot, but I wouldn't wear it.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

I like this as well, and agree the before and after should be on opposite sides, but also maybe make the change more noticeable, with a few more colors of the bookbags in the before picture, and then many of the adults in boring business suits to really differentiate between the kids and adults.

13strong

heehee

Awesome.

biticol

I'll make a few changes this afternoon (european afternoon) and i'll place a view here. Come back in a few hours please.

canadianbeaver

Wonderful illustration and very clever $5

canadianbeaver

My only comment would to mix up the guys on top a little more.

I_live_for_tweek

LMAO I LOVE this you know what I say?? date dorks jocks are the winners in high school but nerds are the winners in life...

aaaaaand they're more likely to be nice guys and less likely to mess around with other girls

I think the front and back thing too but I really do LOVE this design $5

maxattack

i love the design...but i think you should put the other half on the back.
yeauup.
but $5 for me! :)
great colours!

bgonzalez

FREAKING AMAZING! Lo mejor de todo que he visto.

Keter

LMAO Righteously! Geeks pwn the herd! He should be pointing, like "get your butts to work!" Please do one with a girl geek, too!

bbarchi

Very nice, and so telling...definitely like the graphics on it!!! And I do agree with some of the comments, front and back placement would be on point!!!

pearlaceoushecticity

took a sec, but good. to repeat what they said, put it on the back, a bit busy. props.

honeycoo

very true!

yale

so cute! i'd wear this

Willish

I also agree that the after should be on the back.

Krakaboom

This is SO sweet.

FVG

this is so funny... :D

Atomic Waste

The after schould be on the back. I would wear it then.

biticol

I know that and i wrote 2 times that the idea is great and i'd totally do this but i can not upload a modified version of the design. So... just think it's done! :D

Jenn1982

After on the back 5$

nessquik_bunny

ohh i like i like i like.

i wouldn't want the after on the back, though. I like it the way it is.

MotherOfKu

i love the shirt, but your model is too hunky! lol!

biticol

Yes for sure I should have chosen a more geek one... ;D

thefloormat

what if you gave him a briefcase or something that made him look more professional.. the mail bag kind of contradicts the point that he's move up in the world in my opinion. great idea, and i think this could work with even keeping same placement

No account?