Close
One second...

peeping_tom

• by jay21jay
  • posted Sep 22, 2007
  • 40 Comments

Watch this
pHr0sT

Ha, awesome concept and idea...but the artwork/illustration just isn't quite there yet, work on it a little longer and I think you'd have me for a 'buy!'

kristinnamin

I agree with pHrosT. And the escaped man seems too big for his door-spot.

dancerchica0404

THAT IS GREATNESS!!! lol...I perfer it on pink

dancerchica0404

But...I would take the beige stripes on the bottom out, they make my eyes wonder...and I don't like it! Other than that it is really clever and I would totally wear it! 5$

I agree about the illustrations though...the concept is genius, but the opened door is a little funny, the shadows aren't quite right...and the little man is too big...

eaglejon

yeah, fun idea but I have to agree with pHrosT, too. Hopefully we'll see another incarnation of this one...

dmg87

i agree with pHrost, keep working on the art - nice concept though

DaNextGrate

I love this tee. $5

betterthanhuman

I agree with pHrosT. Just needs a little work.

EmbryoProject

escaped man needs rounded arms and legs like his symbol...the weird perspective...i don't know if i like its quirkiness or would rather have accurate perspective...love the concept...tweak to perfection my friend.

azoetrope

It took me too long to understand this.

rptwinkie

if it takes you too long to understand this, you don't think very hard. awesome, $5

britishbreakfast

AXE or as you will know it... LYNX did a media ad at real toilets.
It's only the other way round, because the girl gets out of her door to reach the nice smelling guy next door.
and yes... the illustration needs some additional work.

ottr

Why does the closed door have the same kind of light streaming from it as the open door? That doesn't make much sense.

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

yes!

Jjuniorc

haha but i was a bit confused ecause i thought the boy bathroom sign was a boy and he changed the sign or something. mabey if you made the boy's bathroom sign on the door more faint.

Hebby 101

You tried too hard! You don't need the doors to have shadows! the ladder shadow is good. But what are those yellow streaks? You don't need them! That's all for now. redo it. Right now I'll give you a $4

notquitefive

I agree with pHrosT too, but this is definately a great idea!

Merzi

funny, funny, funny!

Willish

The male mark left on the door needs to be more at a slant, overall the design needs a bit more work but is rather clever.

FVG

It took me a long time to understand, too. I may be dumb, but I think shirt designs should be clear within a second, or have really great design. Preferrably both ofcourse....

dikkekaas

I had the same thing as FVG, took me more than 5 seconds to understand. Maybe whipe out the light beams.

chelzea

genius.

gonjing

hahaha!

I_live_for_tweek

needs some work but it is an AMAZING concept

IRLBEER13

I did an animation about the same thing about two years ago.

Page Eight

I dont understand why light beams are coming out of the boys bathroom, i would remove that.

Also on the boys handle there is a random white thing?

I like it tho, i give you a 4 :]

dt7k

haha nice. i like.

redroseroyalty

Cute idea, but the perspective's a little wonky. I think you just need to clean this idea up a bit. 4, nice attempt.

electrocuted

Cute concept, but maybe just fix up the illustration.

Melitor

yeah, i don't get what the thing on the left hand door handle is for?

Ste4mpunk

you could probably do without the light rays coming out of the bottom of the shirt

boas

like said, great idea, but work on the graphics

my recommendations: (besides the ones already stated)
-Make the doors less floating (there is an equal space all around them)
-Give the open door a little less perspective-distortion and the light on the floor a little more
-Lose the footprints
-Make the doors look embedded in a wall, now they are just standing there!

good luck!

No account?
Join Us