Close
One second...

Napoleon on the Weekend

Napoleon wasn't always all about world domination. He often looked forward to weekends.

*For a close up, please check out my profile.

Watch this
ryeofcali

Napoleon wasn't always all about world domination. He often looked forward to weekends.

*For a close up, please check out my profile.

Leslee

Nice!

karinachavez

haha! i second that nice!

stunt double

ha, very nice indeed !

N2O

Great colors & illustration!

rptwinkie

awesome, different shirt color though i think. it kind of washes it out.

_Avarice_

I like it a lot.

gretamae

fab. u. lous.

ottr

lol awesome

small_mediums_at_large

needs to stand out more... to subdued, like those cracked t-shirts from hollister or insert similar brand here

Clari

Magnifique! ;-)

peplum

ah aha ahahahahahaaaaaaaa

eaglejon

Wow, that is great! Nice work, and I like how you based it off of the painting!

Exigent

I would definately buy this.

khaemera

Ha! Love silent art history jokes. I agree that the shirt color washes it out though.

banta

Work it Napo! Yes to the revolution!

ryeofcali

thanks guys for the comments, ok, i will try out a more vibrant tee color

orwell

looks great!

T and M

Done in a playing card style, looking specifically like a Jack. Very nice.

Aristarchus

You know, I really want to love this, and I almost do... But there's something about his hands... 4 and no $, but $5 for a resub with better hands.

Willish

I gasped at this.
It is so intricate and beautiful.
I would love to have him riding across the bottom of my shirt though, so that he would not be bent by bustage and rather just sit beautifully illustrated at the base so that his carrousel horse has some grounding.
I also am a little iffy about his left hand, his fingers do not seem to be wrapped around the pole.

Willish

Oh and I would like to say, I like it on this soft and subtle tone of t-shirt. I think vibrant may ruin its classical style.

Alice_Liddell

Great. Everyone knows Napoleon loves a good time. He also likes water parks and ice cream Sundaes. Bowling makes him mad.

jsshrn

ah, I love this!
This has to be one of my favourite designs I have seen in a very long time, $5!

ohvelveteen

I love the idea! However, I think having the subtle tshirt color come through his face isn't working for me...the whole thing just doesn't pop.

redroseroyalty

$5! I love shirts inspired by historical events and figures. Hope this gets made.

pollypry

cool! $5

grayanimal

beautiful illustration.

phones

ziggy piggy!

$5

asianinvasion28

what a great idea! $5...but yeah...it's kind of dull....also the cape thing doesn't look too good...the shadow doesn't really match the color of the cape

retama

i love it! i want the tee

No account?