Close
One second...

Recycle 2.0

• by itsmoney
  • posted Sep 20, 2007
  • 46 Comments

Trees told me they love it when I hug them.

Perfect on American Apparel organic tees...

Watch this
itsmoney

Trees told me they love it when I hug them.

Perfect on American Apparel organic tees...

I RED

nice!!

LeRoi

I like it, but I wouldn't buy it.. It's too plain.
I still hope you get printed! I'm voting high.

itsmoney

Thanks guys!

MKS

My preference would be a larger recycle symbol with the image centered on the shirt.

missoulute

Yea, I say larger and centered. Its a bit too big for the pocket placement. Really cool, though.

Alice_Liddell

Yea! A shirt an enviro-obsessed vegan like me can enjoy. I dig the hell out of it. $5.

Alice_Liddell

Wait....the pocket placement....my rack is gonna stretch it all out of place. Anyway, still awesome.

dominiquesr

I really like it! I think I would prefer the design on the bottom left... but I like it there too. Super nice!

ottr

Nah.

dr. johnzo

great shirt. i'd buy 23 of 'em. 5

itsmoney

Thanks for the feedback!

I was not going for a pocket print, but for a shoulder print rather. I already have printed 2 of these for girls by myself (hand-screen-printing), and the result was stunning.

mherzena

I love the placement and I love the theme. Good for carnivores, omnivores, vegetarians, and of course, vegans.

pairoffairies

I'm not excited about placement and I really feel the tree is too dense. I think it would look great if it were centered, the foliage were larger and looser.

jstruan

Centered

Tee-licious

it'd make a great logo but no high fashion. totally with you on the message though.

standley

Great design but i wish the placement on the shirt was some where else

holytoledo2

Great design. Love it, the color, the illustration style. Excellent.

sjgrovo

agree on the center placement - very nice though!

itsmoney

It's more high than it is wide, so I figured that a centre print would look weird. But heh... Maybe you're right.

DanxDan

nice 5$

frozenmilk349

placement could be altered, but definitely $5!

azoetrope

Could you maybe show us how center placement would look? LOVE the design, though!

aprilly

The design is amazing... And I'm not a fan of center placements so I really like it where you have it. It's perfect - don't change it!

PassionFruit

yeah i think the placement is weird but the design itself is awesome! A bigger, lower placement would be good.

sargent

I love this!!! I want it!!! 5!

Fx eq. mAx

love it love it love it. wish i had green skin to match like your models do.

itsmoney

Thanks!

Due to popular demand, here is the CENTER PLACEMENT version! That deserves five dollars!

R.O.A.R.

amazing! 5

StickChick

$5, awesome :)))

Mojie

Gorgeous! I'd definitely buy either the center placement or the off-center one, they're both beautiful. $5! :)

ippikineko

I just signed up for this site and have been surfing it awhile and this is the best one iv seen so far, theres actually a message.

Miss_Thang

OK I'm registered, OK I voted... Happy babe?

Does it come in V-neck? Now I want it... NOW!

Uncle Martha

You owe LRG twenty bucks.

itsmoney

It isn't really the same style. LRG's focus is on roots and growth, in terms of music, not saving the planet.

itsmoney

I'd buy it! $5

apaulo13

awesome design id buy it. 5$

No account?
Join Us