Close
One second...

Godzilla's Favourite Costume

• by J-Ray
  • posted Sep 14, 2007
  • 37 Comments

Threadless Staff: in case you aren't sure why this is going into the Competition, Godzilla is dressed up as his favourite villian, Bowser, from the Super Mario Series.

Thanks, and please delete this comment when you push it through. J

Watch this
J-Ray

Threadless Staff: in case you aren't sure why this is going into the Competition, Godzilla is dressed up as his favourite villian, Bowser, from the Super Mario Series.

Thanks, and please delete this comment when you push it through. J

J-Ray

haha thanks for listening, Threadless staff :P

malcatrazz

i think he'd like to be something that he isn't close to like elvis or santa clause. or maybe he's out of good ideas and he goes as the pregnant nun.

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

KILLER Colors!

J-Ray, staff only listens to purple names
(jk)

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

bad @$$.

nice work i'd rockthe pink $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Love the cut-out feel to this one and the bowser costume i got immediately before i read your not-supposed to be there explanation for Threadless. Good stuff man!4$

ottr

This is fantastic on pink. 4$

TheBoard

Godzilla could be a little more smooth and...better. It looks kind of thrown together without putting much effort in. The fire looks tacked on the most, but really, it's not that bad. Clever idea though, and overall pretty good.

StickChick

such cool colors $5

akillaa

how stellar!
i want one!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

Great colors! 5

pickledbib

I really dig the colour scheme on this one... nice!

DeesBeans

oh, this is cute

Without the 1st comment i wouldnt have gotten it but im lame and tired.

Noodlegirl

5$ Well, I know I'dlook great in this!! Haha..love it.

JudeBoden

Very similar to gama-go

denji

yeah agree with the great colors combine

aleitos

i love the idea.. hahaha
really really nice

dontcare

hate the background color

dontcare

great idea

Lauren Lee

i love the colors!

hibaby

cute

holytoledo2

I love Godzilla. Super cool. I didn't guess that it was Bowzer he was dressed as. I thought he was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I'm glad they didn't delete your message to them. The t-shirt color is super obnoxious but maybe that's what you were going for.

Noodlegirl

I don't think it's obnoxious, it's a really nice color.

J-Ray

Yay! Thanks Noodlegirl. The shirt color can be different for guys, as many shirts are, but I like it anyway.

This is almost done scoring, so thanks to everyone who left a nice comment =)

WhitneyBeth
WhitneyBeth profile pic Alumni

i personally love this color pink, and i don't have anything this color, so i'd probably buy it.

pompouspickle

I love this design! And I totally got that it was Bowser when I first saw it. I'm not a super geek or anything, but the arm bands and shell are pretty big hints ;). The pink is perfect as well.

No account?
Join Us