Card Shark

• by elynhuppe
  • posted Sep 06, 2007
  • 31 Comments

Watch this
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I loved that show! lol. Anywho, i think this desogn would be better without the awkward chunk of land beneath it, and maybe some air bubbles coming from the shark's gils that look like ascending heart bubbles? Nice work tho, just needs some shaping.

norwish

agreed. No land. And no green shirt, because I don't like green xD
Maybe try lower placement as well.

nataliejwong

My bro's gf loves poker and fishing. This shirt woudl be perfect for her. LOL. Yep, I prefer it without the land mass and green colour... $4

nikolina100

cool, I would buy it for my brother who also loves poker & fiching :)

elynhuppe

Land mass optional.

Scootman

needs more background detail. i wasn't sure what was going on at first.

benROACH

try moving the design around on the shirt, maybe a diff color too. great illustration though...

lilschmidty

Love the concept - if you remove the land mass it takes away from the rest of the design - I'd like it on a brown tee.

Linda Schmidt

The colors are great-very dramatic. The design is creative. I would definitely wear this. $5

LP1983

lower placement (and maybe off the the right )and no land. Very cool concept.

DeChance

Not on green.... Blue maybe and I agree with FRICKINAWESOME about getting rid of the land mass.

$5

chelly

i thought that shark was about to muff dive

piano lady

I think this is pretty sweet. I would definatetly buy it. $5

helo

great start of a design - would like to see more card/sea
images and objects and creatures in this design doing
whatever it is they do underwater

sarge.19

i dig it. 5

potterybarn

one question,... if you fold a card into an oragami shark, then dose it look like that,.... more card theme goin on in the sea,.... dunnno,... needs more

elynhuppe

Yeah--I was bored at work and bought a deck of cards when I got the idea, and made this little guy.

epika pubika

the random thing thats supposed to be a reef or somethings is very distracting. i owuld take it out and add a few more card related oceanic things

_Avarice_

Alternate tagline: Go Fish!

PhoenixPatronus

please please take out the puddle. ... or at least do it with more skill. i love the shark itself though

fluffysam

very clever!

AGil

nice spade fish, I also would drop the coral though. It distracts from the idea I believe.

Errka

no land... but i really like the green :D

HeatherMeadows

lol i really like this - great work :)

ivoryhalo

love the fishies...maybe spread them out a bit more after you take out the land mass?

asianinvasion28

What a great idea...I LOVE IT! $5...but what's up with the ocean floor...it's hideous...take it out......NOW

SachiSachi

Really interesting! But the shirt color isnt doing it for me.. maybe something more neutral?

TONICACAT

I believe the term is card sharp. (pool shark)

organez

Doesn't work good aon green, better on white or light blue.

No account?