Close
One second...

Soaring Swineage

I tried working with different emotions for the piggies but couldn't get a set I liked. So for now I tried a couple of suggested ideas and like how it turned out. Let me know what you guys think if this one might work or I should keep trying to give them more emotion.

Watch this
EtherPants

I tried working with different emotions for the piggies but couldn't get a set I liked. So for now I tried a couple of suggested ideas and like how it turned out. Let me know what you guys think if this one might work or I should keep trying to give them more emotion.

Nouman

D:

I think I would LOVE to wear this to school!

5$ and a click on the I'd buy.

mjmaharry

This would also make a great kids T and onesie!

diulf_teloiv_a

i like it better than the last with the rocket pig and the parachute pigs together.why didn't you put them together on the shirts?

Emriko

8D
This is pretty much one of the awesomest shirts I've ever seen.
xDDD
And I would "TTLY" buy it...
If I were not always poor.
xD

EtherPants

diulf - The parachuters are on the front and the ocket pig is zipping across the back

Wannaeataburger

Awesome! Maybe a few less parachuting pigs on the front.

babyplum

Fricken cool.

ROCKET PIG!!!! heheh! awesome. The baby blue would be a
great shirt colour. I agree with maybe a few less piggies on
the front.

$5

naeboo

awww, c'mon guys... there's never too many piggies on a shirt!

$5!

danielson

Top notch.

DeesBeans

It looks awesome on the shirts! FIVE.

ivoryhalo

I give few 5s and this one gets it.

fewer pigs on the front so they can stand out. I like the blank expression. I think it's hilarious when animals have gotten themselves into complicated situations but their faces are the same as if they're standing in a field.

xKatt

Ahhh favorite pic everrrrr. 555555!!

EtherPants

theian - That's impossible the first time I submitted the idea was two days after the first one came up and there's waiting period for them to get in

kingjoshthefirst

Not for me, and heaven forbid I don't really want to have children, but I did, I would buy this for them

annaleah

Rocks! I think emotionless pigs work well.

No account?
Join Us