Close
One second...

Love

3rd part of my design trilogy with women faces.

Go to my profile to see the 2 others and... I hope you'll enjoy it!

Watch this
biticol

3rd part of my design trilogy with women faces.
Go to my profile to see the 2 others and... I hope you'll enjoy it!

namE.

Reminds me of the subs by that tommybeanz fellow, he always drew faces with stuff growing out of them.

Oh and nice use of textures.

Arseontoast

It's not too bad, but I find it cliché.

ekaj47

nice

biticol

Please, tell me why is it cliche for you? It's very important for to learn from your critics. Thank you.

betha

Nice, but I think her jawline is a bit too square and mannish. Like the bomb coming out of her eye tho

biticol

I made a few days ago another version with changes on the lines and proportions to make it less mannish. It's just a few changes, I'll upload it tomorrow.

Leahlimpit

The colours are great

Leahlimpit

The colours are great

ottr

The colors are dope, but the style's been done too much.

Lacrosse_babe

i think what's cliche is the fact that it's a woman's face surrounded by swirls and stuff...there are so many shirts on threadless like that, it's not original anymore.

katmckeon

I like it, but I'm not sure about the weird ghost things hanging out by her mouth.

miller32

i thnk its a really nice desgin, but im not sure i would wear it on my shirt

kvosmera

fricken rad!!! don't change a thing!!! 5$

FRICKINAWESOME

I don't find biticool's attempt at this very cliche arrangement that cliche. It really stands out to me as a different attempt at the boring style of women faces with crap around them. It flows sooo much better than many of these types of designs, it looks fantastic with the slightly odd placement, and the tear bomb falling out of the eye is especially a nice contrasting touch. The colors are fiery and fantastic. I like this way more than the older "what i am" and the newer printed sub with the woman with a black bar over her eyes and the bird flying away. Great work man.

4$

EJizzle

deff my fav of the trilogy. 5$

erine

So did you change it, 'cause she still looks like a transvestite.

le_quash

i love the fiery vibe of this design. and it's only cliche based on whomever is looking at it. it popped out at me right away - love it. keep the "tranny" look, who the f*** cares, threadless could use a bit more ambiguity.

wonderwillow

i agree with le_quash. not all beautiful girls are stereotypically feminine ideal. ambiguity is good

biticol

In my opinion you're right i could have chose a jessica alba picture, but i've taken normal pictures of normal people for the 3 images.

valverij

i love it, but i think her eyes are a little too white....takes too much attention away from the rest of the piece....maybe check it out with no white filling the eyes at all?

biticol

Or also using a very clear yellow... i'll try it. but anyway on a shirt i don't think it'll be that bright.

No account?