Close
One second...

Pop goes the...eww..

Popped weasels are not as fun as they sound.

I tried this design in a LOT of colors, the original GIF I used was too big. I also tried setting the hue colors for Jade, Chocolate, Dusk Purple, and a couple others.

They're here if you want a little bit more variety:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Totoro-feminine/Popgoes.gif

My Original Colors were specifically ment for the Sagestone, that's why the submission's in that color.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Salty Rubberbands

Popped weasels are not as fun as they sound.

I tried this design in a LOT of colors, the original GIF I used was too big. I also tried setting the hue colors for Jade, Chocolate, Dusk Purple, and a couple others.

They're here if you want a little bit more variety:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/Totoro-feminine/Popgoes.gif

My Original Colors were specifically ment for the Sagestone, that's why the submission's in that color.

phones

fannytistac!

$5

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

lol $5

joshamman

this is by far the best design thats made it on here in a LONG time.
Gross, funny and brilliant 5$

lilxsuga05

Very creative! I love it! $5!!

EmbryoProject

I second josh...this is incredible, gory, but wonderful...like I honestly felt my heart swell with affection for this shirt...i love the unexploded ...rodent. Amazing dude...I know it sounds like i'm post-coital over this...but its been a while since I've seen a threadless shirt that I would absolutely love to own...$8...

diulf_teloiv_a

the design is brilliant, but don't sub with flashes, especially ones like that. they are annoying and lower your score with a lot of people, because we don't get to see it as a cohesive whole and that is very frustrating.

applegary

"And I thought they smelled bad on the OUTSIDE..." (That's from Star Wars...)

Pott-Pott

I can feel it,... WINNER!!! $5

SWAMPFACTORY
SWAMPFACTORY profile pic Alumni

sploucht.... !

DeChance

Needs a little mulberry bush right on the back like a little logo or something...

DeChance

Oh and either way $5

DeChance

The monkeys are perfect... I can't get over this shirt...

Salty Rubberbands

Thanks a billion everyone. I'm very glad you all like it!
REALLY glad.

@diulf_teloiv_a:

Well, I originally had the submission as an animated GIF because I wanted to avoid the same purpose. Unfortunately, it was way too big of a file. I posted it up there if you wanted to take a look at it.

Salty Rubberbands

@ DeChance:

Oh man, that's EXACTLY what I tried to do for a whole hour before submitting it. I made a Mulberry Bush design that looked a lot better alone then on the shirt, So I tried half-toning it into the Background.

Didn't look to good, plus I thought people would downvote as criticizm against my inability to half-tone stuff as well as other people do.

Thanks for the comment.

pendulum_and_fire

Haha! I love the play off the old nursery rhyme!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

brilliant! those weasel gut details are top notch. good luck with this one.

Malcolm Man

awesome. Very nice illustration.

Leslee

Awesome!

epika pubika

i love the expression on the live weasels face

brichelle

haha, nice idea

NurseDelilah

Heyyyy you. Definately 5$$$$ for this man.

-Krys

BlacXiii

Coolest T-shirt I have seen in a while. 5$$$

DoSomething

hell yeah ABS buddy.

ottr

Oh my god 5$

ilikeice

HAHAHA POPPED WEASELS!
Wow. $5.

Peppermont

Thanks for including the Stop Animation button. I like seeing various details but I also like seeing it without it changing. Nice to give an option =P I love the floating weasel thing, and especially his expression!

melancholia

hahaha! i love it!

$5!

Spam69

I've seen this idea done before on Split the Atom ( they look nothing alike ) but this is brillantly done and you haven't spared the gore. The detail is incredible. Interestingly they think pop goes the weasel is actually about pawning your valuables and having to buy them back when you get paid. The eagle ( in the version without the mulberry bush in ) refers to a pub in London, the monkey they think was a type of drinking vessel and a stick a measure of drink !

frankenstephanie

this is such a creative play on the old rhyme, & it's just...hilarious. definitely $5.

ezilyconfuzed66

i love the bit of weasel that made its way onto the boy monkey's shoe. it's perfect. 5$$$

marrk75

cute in a gory kinda way, love the placement :o)

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

5$

DPF

Love the artwork. 5!

Merzi

Very clever!

Jennyliz

I don't condone animal violence, but this is great.

Petanca

Awesome characters

madruga

I had to hold out my laugher, otherwise I'd be fired! =P
Great design! 5

(that "balloon" reminds me Ice Age =)

wicked-studios

Yea, if this doesn't get printed, I will have lost all faith in threadless.

Granticus

Hahahaha! Nice.

$5

c_r_stim

5$ for sure!

'hidey ho, it's weasel stomping day!'

whirlybird

Fantastic concept, really. I think the image needs a lot more detail and a more distinctive style. As it is, it's difficult to understand what exactly is happening. I love the title though...

diamond ring

hahaha i just about choked from laughing

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us