Close
One second...

It's a Bunny

If only everyone could appreciate the concept behind this simple hand puppet, the beauty of the bunny.

This is my first submission and my first post. I just found out about Threadless, so let me know if this design is too similar to something already out there (read: feel free to tell me "this is a total rip off, douche bag!") or if you think it's derivative of what's on this site.

Peace,

Jake

Watch this
FromTheUnusualMindOf...

If only everyone could appreciate the concept behind this simple hand puppet, the beauty of the bunny.

This is my first submission and my first post. I just found out about Threadless, so let me know if this design is too similar to something already out there (read: feel free to tell me "this is a total rip off, douche bag!") or if you think it's derivative of what's on this site.

Peace,
Jake

emx2a

it's a nice concept, but i'm seeing a peace sign more than a bunny hand puppet DX
maybe if you made the hand have bunny like attributes [eyes, nose, etc] or bent the fingers.
also the hand isn't drawn well enough that i'd wear it on a shirt ^^;;
you could possibly take a picture and make a vector image of it?
hope that helps :]

plumpassions

iawtc. I really like the concept though.

baby_girl1343

I like it but i too see more of a peace sign :D however I wouldnt change the hand at all I think too much detail ruins a lot of great art :D so yeah do what you think is best :D

funkyfuel

ooh my girlfriend loves the rabbit

hodg_podg

i would get it!

Slpjya

I like the concept, but the art makes it look like a peace sign, not a hand puppet.

jessica07

i think that you might want to add the shadow on a wall or something so people know that it's supposed to be a bunny and not a peace sign.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Maybe the fingers in the palm can be gripping a lucky rabbit's foot?

loveisasongx

i don't like how the hand is disproportionate.

No account?