Close
One second...

Hardcore Q-Tips

This is an idea my friend and I came up with. I guess it's mocking how "hardcore" kids take themselves so seriously.

Watch this
unicornography

This is an idea my friend and I came up with. I guess it's mocking how "hardcore" kids take themselves so seriously.

moosed

Sweet. I'd buy it! O:

diulf_teloiv_a

i thought it was funny and i'm glad you're making fun of anyone who takes themselves seriously, but the earwax kind of freaks me out. oh well.

humansaredead

THIS ROCKS. I would definitely wear it every day of the year.

um_rawr_renee

hahahahahahahaha ewwww earwax!!!! i definately love it tho, this makes me giggle because i know like 92387423 people it would probably offend, and that would make me happy.

Ped101

h x c? whats that?

and earwax?

elle est vivant

haha oh god, I can't believe you actually made it! you KNOW Colin was just too over caffeinated right? oh geez. it's great though :]

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I just read an article about hardcore kids and the FSU's preferance to kick anyone's ass that is wearing a tee that is in any way insulting to their beliefs. i think wearing this tee might get you gang- probed with brass knuckle hits.

But i must admit it's funny.

unicornography

Lauren: Of course he was, but I might as well be permanently over caffeinated. Thanks though :D

moosed

Hardcore kids are pussies. MAYBE if you wore it to a show you'd die, 'cuz they work like wolves... Kill in packs.

CREG

HARDCORE KIDS SUCK.

i also read an article on fsu, sounds gay.

awesome shirt

No account?