Close
One second...

Binary Heart

• by xandolino
  • posted Sep 02, 2007
  • 22 Comments

Bet some people born like this nowadays...

Watch this
xandolino

Bet some people born like this nowadays...

anuvoz

Maybe the placement could be a little more to the right. Also, this looks like another t-shirt that's been done. Obviously, this takes a spin on the idea...but I would differentiate it a bit more.

lucari

ZOOM

chris11

omg =.=''' no comment

jeffmason

i love it ^.^

Jimbobaka

Love the concept haha. Does the Binary in the shirt form a message? I'm too lazy to translate right now.

5 nonetheless.

politicalmachine

shift heart to teh right + smaller :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like the idea, but i'd put the heart over the heart area and ditch the blood puddle. Instead, have the binary zip around the shirt's front to form vein-like pieces coming off the heart. I think this would work better than what you have, but a very nice start!

epika pubika

i agree with FRICKENAWESOME

burgz

I 3rd that...

ottr

I'm tired of hearts of all kinds.

carwex

i 4th that.

AGil

I can't really visualize what frickenawesome is suggesting but the heart over the heart makes sense to me. I wouldn't wear this but it's very well illustrated!

unclebuck

Love it. Heart over heart area would be best though, both for the obvious reason and because the shirt would look better with the design off-center.

Autumn Attic

my cybergoth friend always says her blood is made of Ones and Zeros. i don't think you need the puddle. make the binary like Frickinawesome said...in a circulatory-system pattern. then I'd buy it. In some goth color. like gray. or black.

Autumn Attic

as in, the background, not the heart. my heart is already black, like my coffee and my metal.

Wrongfooting

the heart isn't quite the right shape. The border of the right ventricle should be bit higher up to make it look more like one object. The V shaped divide in the middle makes it look weird.

radiofreewalsh

i love this. sorry i missed the voting.

wankhat

Sorry i missed the voting too...1.81 seems unbelievably harsh!
I think it's rather lovely myself.

No account?