Close
One second...

I Want to Be a Cowboy

Strayed from the theme a little, but I wanted the boy to make something beautiful for himself with such a sad coin.

Watch this
SlicedBread

Strayed from the theme a little, but I wanted the boy to make something beautiful for himself with such a sad coin.

sanaawarhol

PRINT PRINT PRINT I WANT THIS SO BADLY I NEED IT NOW

ibyes

I think this is really nice and printable 5:)!

denji

nice one

SlicedBread

wow, what a great bunch of comments to wake up to! thanks, everyone!

SlicedBread

i'm off on a 1,000-mile drive to a place with no internet, so i can't answer many questions from here on! i'll try to get to a library though...

epika pubika

he could be a space cowboy!!!

"i told you touch nothing, but youre all a bunch of cowboys!"
-line from my favorite movie of all time!

iheartgiraf

That's really nice. Great concept and cool vintage feel.

helo

epika pubika on Sep 04 '07
he could be a space cowboy!!!

I love epika pubika's idea

Audiovore

The kid's bubble needs to be a thought one instead. And I think it should also be a ? for both, let the reader decide. Because after all, they are both cowboys ;).

ariannekp

Very Cute

Sidzilla

space cowboy

enzymatic

brilliant, i say! top-notch! capital! $5
the primary colors looook great

FRICKINAWESOME

I like this a ton, but i agree with audiovore about the question mark for both items in one word bubble...also, the positioning seems a bit off...i'd make the whole thing a tad bigger and have the kid a little further away, but i still dig where you went for this one and your take on the eternal tug-of-war for a child's dreams of what they wanna be when they grow up. 4$

SlicedBread

thanks for all the comments so far! i feel like the speech bubbles could go so many different ways, but i still choose my own... and now i'm leaving again from the internet, might be back before this ends but i'm not sure..

applefritter87

feels like an old time toy story. i like wouldnt wear

ottr

So freaking cute!

Audiovore

Speech bubbles can be drawn an lot of ways, but there is still a core difference in speech and thought bubbles. Speech bubbles seem to work for the rides, just not for the kid.

Merzi

Very cute, that is where it all starts. The decisions you make when you are young...

fluffysam

adorable! $5

ammiteir

Great way to work with the theme

No account?