Close
One second...

Boy by the Sea

Watch this
Musiclaxlife

i know it still need some work, i can fit one more color. and ya

babbitblob

Try moving the octopus to the lower right w/ the yellow drifting across, and also make the boy's body a bit more visible. all i see right now is a red and white shape.

ainsy2

X-nay on the black lines on dark colours. If you're going to use black outines, use a lighter colour to outlining the outline so that you can see the outline

Musiclaxlife

Changed the Shirt color, moved the octopus

nikolina100

oh wow! this shows up much better, I think maybe just show some sort of waterline. It just doesnt work right the way it is. Maybe bubbles for the octopus or something...not sure. Nice job so far :)

Musiclaxlife

there are some bubbles coming out of the octopus but should i have more juse hanging around? and should the waterline be flat or kindof wavy?

nikolina100

oh, I see the bubbles now. I'm not sure about the water line, you might not need to do anything big, Maybe just extend the ripple from the boys foot...?

Musiclaxlife

ok, any other suggestions? and how can i make the design look like its tall and the boy is up by the sleeve?

Masterpeace

Yes, pls listen to the song. What does it do with octupus?

Musiclaxlife

i like the song, and nothing but a boy with a coin yes

babbitblob

:) much better. from a distance you can only see one of the yellows, perhaps put them more in between rather than right next to the boy and octo? and bubbles is a good idea too (glances up) but separate them from the octopus for visibility's sake.

Musiclaxlife

cool thank you. Should the bubbles be cartoony or more realistic? and should i put a halftone in there somewhere?

Musiclaxlife

added color to boys skin. i still dont know how id make the bubbles though

silly_ariel

cant tell if its underwater or not

Musiclaxlife

what could i do to make it look like the octopus i sunderwater? because waterlines are kinda hard to do

Andorra

what are the rectangles?
and you should make it look more underwater somehow.

Musiclaxlife

the yellow rectangles are coins, and what are some suggestions to make it look underwater

babbitblob

:P i think making them a little more circular would make the coins more convincing.

Musiclaxlife

haha they actually are circular but ok thanks =)

No account?