Close
One second...

Sold out fast.

• by Bongobob
  • posted Aug 28, 2007
  • 13 Comments

I ordered one of these yesterday, but wow. the guys version sold out so fast. any idea on what happened?

Watch this
shirtflirt

i have an idea
they printed a finite number and then sold them.

just a hunch though

Bongobob

i have an idea

just a hunch though

crazy. what will they think of next.

H3br3w Ham3r

im glad i got one when i did

quiksliver

meh its pretty surprising considering how dead these blog posts are, usually theres a few "omfg i love it" posts with several people agreeing

damnit tho, i r pissed i loved this thing :(

TheBestestSam

i have an idea

just a hunch though

I have an idea too.
How about printing a few more men's mediums so they don't sell out in twenty minutes.

cooldug000

Yeah, men's mediums are teh shit. That's what I wear, and it's usually sold out first. Maybe second. You'd think they would realize this and print double of them or something.

qutang

UC IRVINE MASCOT ANTEATER

deadaz

i wonder if even the artist was fast enought to get one of his own shirts lol :/

threadless - double the amount of m sized guy shirts please -_- t-shirts are sold out TO fast ... they should at least last for 2 days.

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Actually I've noticed that recently the small sizes have been selling out just as fast. I blinked and missed 'Wanted' :-(

FLiPeo12
FLiPeo12 profile pic Alumni

Hi, people! Well, I'm so sorprised than you are!! Afortunatelly for me, I have ordered my design on monday, so I will have a sample of my work... I'm really grateful for all the buyers of this shirt, and I'm sorry for all the people who want one and can't get it...

PolarVrtX

I like it on Sand best! I wonder if I would fit in to a kiddy 12.

No account?
Join Us