Snow Bird

Watch this
cyanyde

Boys and girls can't have the same Tee?

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

no they cant! thats just weird....

SlicedBread

cyanyde- I was toying with both colors, and I like the lighter blue better personally, but I didn't think it would be as popular with guys. So they can be by gender or just color options, if people want to let me know which they prefer...

Sav.

WHY do girls always get the less fun colored tees??? I LOVE the bright blue...ABSOLUTLY LOVE the design. i'd buy it 7

Trueflight

I love the jay, but not the feathers. I like the idea of 'em, but they're too generic. Make them look like jay feathers!

murgles

It doesn't matter what color tee the girl gets... She's in the kitchen with an apron over it anyway, cleaning and cooking dinner right? :P

heathpie

Ha, yep, and she's barefoot, too!

Keter

I love bluejays. Great design, very well executed.

SlicedBread

haha. wrong, heathpie! women are meant to wear heels during all waking hours. oh, and pearls (not that their husbands should have to buy them jewelry, hahaha).

kciibe

good design, but I think that the feathers should be more...not around his butt. Scattered, rather.

Curlew

I think this is beautiful-- I'd definitely buy it, though I'd also like to see something done with the feathers to make them a little more unique. I wouldn't take them away, however, I love how the design stretches to the bottom hem of the shirt.

SlicedBread

Thanks for all the nice comments!

I started with the feathers going down to the 'ground', and I toyed with having a little girl standing below, but I messed with it forever and it looked terrible. And I know the feathers are generic, I wanted to keep them as simple as possible (I considered no detail in the at all), cause I'd rather keep things on the bird.

Masterpeace

What does it do with the song?

SlicedBread

it's the bird the girl picks up, only flying away

i just thought it was a nice image

tysonjames2

I like the light blue much better!

dt7k

I would buy if girls got the same blue as the guys' tee.

SlicedBread

Damn, I wish everybody would collectively choose a color for girls!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback so far!

Anjil

I love the design! Good job. Personally, I'd prefer the darker blue. I feel it helps the design stand out more. $5

EternalBlue

Yeah, why do they girls always get the boring light colors?! I'd buy the more vibrant dark blue for myself, just like the color of my car, heh. Nice work!

SlicedBread

thanks for all the feedback so far!
i just realized that i'll be away from the internet when this is done scoring, ha...

PrincessBea

i like the shirt. but i hate light blue shirts.
would only buy it in the boy-colour.

Rewindd

love the style of the bird. wonderful.

twigbeast

I like the design, and then pretty much what PrincessBea said about the color.

quist

hot SHIrT. $5

wreckoftheday

It kind of looks like he's pooping feathers.

But I love it anyway. =)

gore.baby

pretty [:

ladeedap

but thats not a snow bird...

44ska182

why is it on threadless boys and girls have different colors
cause my sister always complains about it and shes right
the boys and girls should have choices of colors

pearberi9

I like it. bravo.

okleng

i like the bird

SlicedBread

thanks everyone! i'm off on a 1,000-mile drive to a place with no internet, so i can't answer many questions from here on! i'll try to get to a library though...

GrayFray

Last vote for girls shirt in the bright blue.

No account?
Join Us