Close
One second...

Elemental Misfortune

The weather in my area has been either hot or cold but not much in-between. This made me wonder if a monster, or paranormal creature like a fire elemental finds it a little too hot sometimes, and maybe daydreams about going skiing. And perhaps an ice elemental might be longing for the sunny beaches of Hawaii.

Watch this
lazesummerstone

The weather in my area has been either hot or cold but not much in-between. This made me wonder if a monster, or paranormal creature like a fire elemental finds it a little too hot sometimes, and maybe daydreams about going skiing. And perhaps an ice elemental might be longing for the sunny beaches of Hawaii.

nikolina100

cool......or hot
hee hee

hasi

very nice

alesserevil

Like where i live!
Usually above +70F in the summer and drops bellow -40F in the winter.

NGAZIN

Burn in hell, fucktard.

Ped101

I like it!

NGAZIN

Sorry about the fucktard that was meant for the shirt before yours.

Goggalor

awesome!

artdrops
artdrops profile pic Alumni

cool characters!

goldenanteater

Love the chili pepper boxers!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great

madruga

hahaha! nice!

osis

killer!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

really a killer style! 5$

helo

only cool people could wear such a hot design & vice versa

helo

:P

Tussius

It's my type of design. Nice contrasts and a clear picture with enough meaning and details to keep it interesting close up. I'd buy it.

brycehill122

ha, they should hug, then they'd feel fine

lazesummerstone

Haha I never thought of that!! It's like, if only they noticed each other.

slytherinstar

my favorite part is the pepper design on the fire's boxers.

hahaa, cute.

Lambda

beautiful :)

Posn

Very good

ar4jesus

did someone just say it usually gets above 70 in the summer.....i hate you i wish it got down to 70 in the summer we would probably all get jackets out... anyway like the design very nice

lazesummerstone

Ar4jesus where do you hail from? Before this year I was livin' in Las Vegas, and it sure was hot there all the time, so I can see what you mean.

No account?