Close
One second...

le sing est sur le branche

who doesn't love a monkey on a branch...on a tshirt?

Watch this
jupitercrsh

who doesn't love a monkey on a branch...on a tshirt?

NGAZIN

Bad hand skills but oddly dreamlike.

NGAZIN

Bad hand skills but oddly dreamlike.

zombiegirl

you should send one of these to eddie izzard...

jupitercrsh

not sure what "bad hand skills means"...is that bad as in good or bad as in bad? it was intentionally done in a sort of jagged/choppy style :-)

mmm eddie izzard...

Carmencita

OMG i knew that was an izzard quote as soon as I read it... I heart him without limits... One of my fave quotes is "You say 'erbs and we say Herbs because there's a fucking H in it."

I also love the "Room with a view... OF HELL!" haha gosh i am gonna pass out from laughing so hard.

xo c

wordynerd

There's an "e" on singe.

jupitercrsh

alright, so my french is a bit rusty... :-)

oh man, that's one of my favorties carmencita, "...staircase of satan, POND OF DEATH!"

thanks for all the comments!

Trolll

"Le singe est sur la branche" would be correct French, actually :)

jupitercrsh

like i said, my french might be a little rusty (obviously). hey, high school was kind of a long time ago :-)

straw8erry333

oh, I didn't even read the title!! I love eddie izzard! Instant 5 just for that.

ladeedap

what is with all of the french all of a sudden?

jupitercrsh

Le Francais est grand! (is that one spelled right? :-) )

jiffyjiff

i think it's spelled cinge....

jupitercrsh

it's singe. i double checked on good ol' babel fish :-)

ivywillow

I wish his pied droit had more detail or something. "Et le singe...le singe a disparu!" Maybe he should be a transvestite monkey.

Wren

:o

My inner anthropologist also demands that I like this design, though, so I guess I cancel myself out.

Wren

...what my comment meant to say, is--

It's not a monkey, it's an ape! My inner anthropologist demands that I inform you of this, Eddie Izzard or no. :o

My inner anthropologist also demands that I like this design, though, so I guess I cancel myself out.

--Now I make sense.

jupitercrsh

mmm now a transvestite monkey, that would make for one heck of a tshirt. lol.

wren, just because you argue so well with you inner anthropologist, i will unofficially change the title to "le primat est sur la branche". sound good? :-)

Wren

Hahah, we are unofficially appeased. ;D

Big_Al96

5$ ... I'm in ... nice work ... monkey, gorilla - whatever

No account?
Join Us