Close
One second...

rough day at work

comment everyone? this is basically just my concept, i haven't done with the details yet, if u would kindly enough to add up more ideas i can work on, pls don't hesitate to comment on it

thks

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
threadstone

comment everyone? this is basically just my concept, i haven't done with the details yet, if u would kindly enough to add up more ideas i can work on, pls don't hesitate to comment on it
thks

greedy_hamster

haha, great idea. the lego dude looks. like he got murdered though. maybe tweak the expression

sillybanana

YA, I agree with the greedy hamster, make his eyes different, dead lego makes me sad :)
Apart from that and some color work, I'd say this is pretty funny.

heyheyitsme

yeah if you have his clothes in bright colors but leave him white or peach it would be cute! Also, in your presentation, don't put the tee over part of the design (where the clothes are hanging), people will want to see the big version of it all

briligg

Could the yellow be richer? And could the shadow on the figure be a darker yellow?

threadstone

it looks nicer, but it takes too many color

HappyHxc

The shadows on the head look odd. Also I don't think that the bumpthing on a lego guy's head is that big. Shorten it maybe?

threadstone

there wad abt now?

threadstone

wad kind of work?
cmon b more specific guys

Bunni212

I quite like it, However i think its a bit tooo bright now (the yellow) but i guess it makes the design stand out more. i even like it as ur original with out the legs showing in the bath tub but both are great. i think its awsome

curly oxide

i don't get the connection between lego-dude and spiderman. i think it would actually be funnier if regular workerman clothes were hanging up, like a hard hat, maybe throw in a drill, wrench etc.
anyway i like the illustration

ehrady

i think version 4 was alot better, this was a step in the wrong direction. i like the ideas curly had. keep at it man, this is a good idea, i think it could be a winner with a bit more refinement.

Angera

i agree, v4 was much better, but i don't think we need to see under the water. but i love the idea!

theSeventhSon

I like version 3 the best.

Hero Status

v4 is the best so far, just make his clothes distinctly one job.
m

slayu

V4 was better

threadstone

darn... already submit V5....

greedy_hamster

I like the shadow you gave. it adds alot of depth. I also liked the clothes from previous works.

threadstone

is it possible to change submission once its already submitted?

sillybanana

You can email threadless and ask them to take it down before the pending is over, I agree though v4 is a lot better, did you use a different program for v5, because it looks a lot more pixelated?

threadstone

no i didnt it was blurred coz i keep changing the sizes of it

threadstone

ok im changing my design now, wad r u suggesting guys?
wad about the colors? v4 or v5 better?

threadstone

this is latest v4 ive been renovating,
how bout it? need more work? wad kind of colors do u think matches with the t shirt?
thks

threadstone

btw wad is the standard/minimum score to be a winner?

sillybanana

There is no standard minimum score, the average score of the winners is somewhere around 2.9 I think but it all depends on the threadless team to decide which one they choose to print.
I actually liked the grey shadow that you had earlier, did you take that out because of the colour rule?

threadstone

yeah, its for the 5 colors rule i can use the gray shadow but then i have to chose white or peach color for the shirt

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

umm. . . why is he wearing pants in the bathtub? Shoudn't he be nekkid? I think if you made him all yellow it would do the trick.

threadstone

yeah u'r rite dude, it wasnt actually pants i had in mind i thought its maybe underwater and the color might change
wait a sec...

Sagaofmany

hah great! maybe put a lego block, because he looks like a man to take his work home with him lol

Sagaofmany

also make it look like there is water in there like v4

briligg

after all this work, i have to say v2 is the best. I was the one who started in with the richer yellow business, but the bright yellow doesn't look nearly as could as the very pale one. It doesn't give the same feeling of a bath.

There is a real danger to taking suggestions and criticism too seriously. Your own instinct has to be the final word. Seven versions is way too many to go through here in the critiques. You will never satisfy all objections. Look for the criticisms that feel valid to you, and let the rest roll off your back.

Submit v2. It is a great design. The things I mentioned with the comments then were details, and I take them back anyhow.

ainsy2

I don't think you really need the little steam thingies. It works without them. Even the swirly shouldn't be there. The expression on legoman's face says it all.
Great work though

ehrady

i like the underwater detail of v4, and i like the lighter tone of yellow you used on the legoman's body in v2, as it just feels more mellow, suiting the mood of the shirt and the relaxing legoman. furthermore, in this version (maybe its just the colour on my monitor), you can't see the water too well.

soldier.moth

I second the idea of not having it on a yellow shirt

Musiclaxlife

i agree on the water but maybe that banana yellow not the yellow yellow

kalien

Its really cute. I lke version 4 the best. I'd loose the squiggle on top of his head. Then sub

nikolina100

I like V7 the best...just not on yellow. The detail does not show off as nice. Try a lighter color. Great job!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us