Close
One second...

Baby's First Scissor Hands

I have a whole new respect for those who are able to successfully limit themselves to five colors. Good times.

Watch this
Brendan Hutchinson

I have a whole new respect for those who are able to successfully limit themselves to five colors. Good times.

theSeventhSon

Haha, good job, it's cute.

Sidzilla

awesome

Hi my name is

I think this will do very well here

newjerzey71

Oh god, I have to $5 this. Just because I have a huge obsession with Edward Scissorhands (but, not in a weird way lol)

Fuzz_Crumbler

I usually don't like parodys but this is wicked

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

It'd be great if we could see some of his famous topiaries in the background but maybe not as well developed because he's still a baby. The character is fantastic. I just wish he was in an environment of some sort.

Sabri-bri

I love it! I am so going to buy this. What a fantastic idea!

tshirtsavant

love the use of the five colors and the attention to detail on little edwardo and the butterfly on his cute wittle hands

Tdan_Devir

Your my hero Hutch!

Washburngirl

I like it other than the fact that Edward was never a little kid!

Brendan Hutchinson

"In episode 2F09 when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder."

orwell

clever

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

nicely done

ShirleyAnn

Great job Brendan! Cool design.

ayejay

awesome illustration, love the style $5

nightlilly

What a talent you have, Brendan. Fantastic.

happyflower

i LOVE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!!!

=D

and those scissors look like the scissors i had when i was little!!!
=)

T tees

ok so did the little girl stab herself multiple times in the face?
why would i want that on my shirt

T tees

ok so did the little girl stab herself multiple times in the face?
why would i want that on my shirt

Brendan Hutchinson

I suppose for the same reason people capitalize pronouns and use correct punctuation -- it just makes sense.

Fretsel

NICE

Wikkin

Very cool!

sasquash2000

u copied edward scissorhands?!?!?! OH NO!!!! 5...

Paperbag_7

ohh mann.i love it so much! great idea!

sillybanana

I like your use of sarcasm Brendan, I think some of the threadlessers are too young to remember Edword, Ahh the 90's how I miss you!.
Good Job ! 5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I like this idea and it is most certainly drawn well, but it needs that special connection to really bang the point home of lil' Eddie. Something more connecting him to childhood and the character would be good. Maybe even Edword Scissorhands in arts and crafts class in school wreaking accidental havoc, or carving things in the carpet or trimming all the kids in his class hair quite horribly. Great start, but it needs more for the concept to really speak to me. Verison 2 perhaps? 3.

druff

This is a great piece of Art but I'm not sure I'd wear it on a Tshirt. 4

thatspoppin

pooor little edward. very nice. this is like my favorite movie, very nice!5

suzabee

you should have added the tassels on the ends of the bike - like some little girls' bikes have. and then have the tassels on the ground b/c he accidentally chopped them off. =]

ImAGoldenGod

Ha...safety scissors

^^^I think those in themselves make it very childlike

Kookaberry

Wow you got a pretty decent score. Imagine what a great score you'll get if you incoroprate all of the suggestions! I really, really hope I'm seenig a resub of this in the future.

Kookaberry

also seeing

No account?