Close
One second...

scary doll-children

This is real. A real service. People are taking snapshots of their children and this stuff is turning them into dolls. "Doll-eyes" is apparently an effect you can pay for. This is scary.

Ok, well I saw this on feministing.com, but you can find this service (if this happens to be just the thing you were looking for, God help you) at http://www.naturalbeautiescontest.homestead.com

Watch this
kayceisl0st

I want a doll of me as a child.

kayceislost

stop it you fakeaccount.

thanks for sharing gennie. i shall never sleep. ever. again.
SO CREEPY.

Mac_Pappy

that is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.
thanks so much.

kayceislost

ahahahaaha
glad to know i wasnt the only one with that reaction.

kayceislost

oh way to block off the image there, profile.

da Face

My worst nightmare is coming to fruition.

kevinwells

OMG, THAT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!

i mean, it is horrendously creepy, but wow!

does it have to be kids? can i get a doll version of, say, my roommate, just to really freak him out?

or what about random animals! if i give them a picture of a red panda, do you think they could plasti-clone it for me?

ilovetomasb

i'd do it. id even take a sharpie to their butts to give them that authentic cabbage patch kid birthmark

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

OH SHIT!!!

Nightmares!!!

sillybanana

It's retouched photographs isn't it? Not actual dolls. Ive seen a company that makes dolls from photos of you child but this is entirely different.
This is parents thinking their children's faces are flawed and paying a company to retouch their images so that the photos can win in beauty pageants.
The image that shows a baby with the " lines and dark circles under the eyes removed" disturbing to say the least.

ilovetomasb

first of all, the retouches are AWFUL

second of all
the little black girl..

they retouched french tips on her.

the doll versions dont even look like their children anymore. if i had one of those and looked at it now, id be lik eWTF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

ilovetomasb

ok really

her mom waxed her eyebrows. shes like 6

kevinwells

okay, i'm going through the examples, and the thing that really bugs me is that they took a bunch of naturally cute, playful pictures and turned them into hideous, plastic-looking monsters

sillybanana

This one I think would probably be the most disturbing, they gave a baby a beehive hair do WTF?!?!

kevinwells

HAHAH HAHAH AHAH HAHAHA HAHAHHHA HAHAHA HAHA AH

rholliday

They're pageant children. They're going to be racked with insecurities their entire lives regardless.

That said, the doll thing is beyond disgusting.

lemonalle

the very definition of disturbing

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Waaaahhh!!! never look in here again.

No account?
Join Us