Close
One second...

Wii Bowling

• by dinho
  • posted Aug 04, 2007
  • 8 Comments

Still needs a lot of detailing work, but i wanted to submit a crit to see how the idea flies witch'all. Your input, please!

especially tips on coloring, i'm not too good at shading techniques with limited colors..

Watch this
dinho
dinho profile pic Alumni

Still needs a lot of detailing work, but i wanted to submit a crit to see how the idea flies witch'all. Your input, please!

especially tips on coloring, i'm not too good at shading techniques with limited colors..

SourBitch

Have you got enough colors left to make the bowling-ball green, like the apple?

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

this makes me think of rene magritte. bowler hat, bowling ball and wii, cont beat it. I would work on the hands and move the right arm down a little

dinho
dinho profile pic Alumni

nope i'm out of colors. I will make the wii-mote look less like a paper cutout, i think that's the ugliest part.

and good, someone gets the subtle connection of the picture =P

TheBuzzkill

honestly, i'm not sure the way you have it done communicates the concept as best it could. that said, i really like the bowling-ball-in-front-of the-face... its got a nice dystopian feel

ltdan1504

dinho. read my latest blog. interested? you wouldn't have to re-draw much

christi104hsia

tell andrew (your brother) i said hi! :)

Atticus05

If you made the tie the color of the shirt, then you'd have the one color you need to make the bowling ball green. That would really drive the Maggrite connection home

vapor2020

I think if you made the bowling ball green it would drive home the Magritte, but you would lose the bowling ball connection. I say, leave it black. Good design. Good concept. Just keep working on the detail and you will have a great shirt.

No account?
Join Us