Soaring Swineage

A very first submission of mine so please as much C&C as possible.

Watch this
EtherPants

A very first submission of mine so please as much C&C as possible.

Carmencita

Love it. Like the cloud version better... I know who to buy this for when it wins. xo c

jaz853

I wish I had more of a closeup.

As with many other submissions, kind of sick of the copy and paste method. I'd like it better if the pigs were all a little different (beyond size); expressions on their faces (shock, delight, fear) would be cute too. But I think the concept itself is very well executed beyond that. I'd also choose a different color for the shirt.

Hero Status

lotsa flying pigs and penguins recently.
m

courtney pie

nice twist on pigs flying. i'd actually, probably, maybe buy this.

joshuastephen

The shirt should be a different color than the pigs.

I agree with the poster above that you should give them different expressions.

murgles

Hahaha awesome! A blue shirt with pink piggies would look pretty good... More like sky, and the pigs would stand out more.

More expressions on the pigs, like rapture, glee, excitement and terror might be cool.

$5!

fathomit

I like the clouds! I also like it that the shirt is the same colour as the pigs. If the shirt was blue it could look too elementary to me.

ktox

I agree with fathomit, not blue. Maybe the darker of the three colours, but I'm not against pink.

gball93

if pigs can fly....love this one....might buy it.....pink is good....

Trev Murphy

yeah, I like the clouds - 5

BrandonB11

copy
resize
paste
repeat

i think this woulda been a lot nicer if you drew everythign individually

giddyaplulu

i don't like the message but THIS IS SO CUTE!

Vannjenta

yes, redraw! and the red background works! lets see on red shirt!

hanabi

I somehow think I like it. I would not like it on blue though, it would get kind of common that way...now I see it as a night sky, I really like the composition of this picture

panda sketch

love the cloud version "i would buy this!" 5!

manderss

i would buy this, on a red shirt though.

EmmyAlice

on a sky blue shirt

so cute for kids

x_asile_x

I like it on pink, and i love that the pigs are wearing chute packs, not just tied up to chutes!

x_asile_x

maybe no clouds or different clouds

SuckerMom

I would buy this with the improvements suggested by others -- less cut and paste, more pig expression.

I like the pink background.

chimbleysweep

i like the pink pigs with the pink shirt and clouds..however maybe a little variation on the pigs would be good.

magaly

this is super! i'd also like to see some variation in expressions and better worked on piggies. also maybe a pig with a rocket on it's back zipping through to break the monotony? i don't know, something (:

melob1

On another background color I'd buy it 5

junk_trunk

LOVE both designs!!!! i would so buy this! bestie!

Tabs

Love the cloud version!!!

kasmir

i think the pig eyes r kinda creepy

annaleah

Cute, flying pigs are always good.
Suggestions: Clouds=good (more interesting), more individual (and possibly fewer) pigs, and how about a piggie on the back too?

splendagirl

Woah! random and cool... the flying pigs montage reminds me of Invader Zim

-Renee

munchiebrain

rather see the pigs parachute not working.
i hate pigs.

fluffysam

i like it. esp. with clouds. 4$

Irish Dancer 06

I am definitely diggin' the design with the clouds :]

uchicagobookworm

I like the design with the clouds. You placed the whole thing well spatially on the shirt. I agree the pigs' eyes are a little scary, pupils would help! Also different expressions would improve the concept overall. Good Job!

No account?
Join Us