Close
One second...

make it rain on dem hos

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Carolyyn

isn't that in the song by fat joe and lil wayne?

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

I think it's awesome!

StickChick

Omg, Thats So Cool Haha $5

hamishg

very awesome

The Ringleader

I sort of like the design, but I'm completely anti-"gangsta" and wigger. So I'd have so say no. That "song" is horrible, anyway.

ChickenCurry

I'm pretty sure gangasters and "wiggers" don't shop at Threadless. They prefer Bape, Supreme, Neighborhood, BBC Ice Cream, and other hypebeast outlets.

This shirt's hilarious. I've been trying to figure out how to say this in japanese, but I can't find the verb "to make rain."

ashaleextreme

so am i, as you can see the design is not "gangsta" at all its more of a happy white girls concept of "make it rain on dem hos"

ChickenCurry

I'm not sure why people immediately associate black culture with gangstas, but whatev...

No self respecting thug would wear a shirt that said ho on it. Easy fuckin' target.

Just sayin'.

defstar82

its funny, but the design is really too amatuerish looking.. it looks like you made it using stamps and paintbrush in MS Paint

ashaleextreme

no sorry its hand drawn trying to look that way, notice the colored outside of the lines look.

manderss

lol, i love it but i would never wear "hos" on my shirt.

Neighborhood3

you've made bad lyrics into a great tee shirt.

jrmasm
jrmasm profile pic Alumni

great typography

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i love the typography and how the design looks on the shirt

ashaleextreme

ha thanks. Its suposed to be funny. I dont like the song either .

kihou

I'd totally buy and wear it if it just said "Make it Rain" I know that's not what you were going for, but just sayin's.

mag391

oh man wear this one to the strip club. This is pretty funny.

dollhouse111

love it! but I'd probably get a detention if i wore it to school.

UpsAndDowns

I get the irony, but it just doesn't work.

eighten

neighborhood3 summed it up ("you've made bad lyrics into a great tee shirt"). It's not "wigger" because it doesn't look like it's trying to be something it's not. Anyway, I wouldn't want this printed because pretty much anyone in any situation would look like an idiot wearing it. Basically, you've created a fashion runway shirt, and a good one. I guess I'll give you a 5-nobuy. P.S. ignore anyone that refers to MS Paint when criticizing your design - they are not capable of judging anything.

Ted McPeggy

the design is really cool but i can't see a lot of people wearing it, unless it just said 'make it rain.' but it doesn't really sound the same that way either...

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I would like to wear this design, please, whilst I listen to LL Cool J's Round the Way Girl....please. 4$

Oh Maris

This is awesome, and completely original here on Threadless. :) I would buy this for about 7 or 8 of my girls if I had that kind of cash. lol

FamilyForceJosh

the words are unneeded but i would totally get this if it won!

ashaleextreme

I beleive they are very needed. Its funny yo. ha

shirtflirt

I'm not sure why people immediately associate black culture with gangstas, but whatev...

lol

Mandyhello

make it rain money! prossies need the cash :D

very funny, I like the layout on the shirt :)

newjerzey71

hahaha I love it, but I'm sure I can't wear it to school :(

still it's $5

herekittykitty

YES
And I definitely would wear it to school... a couple teachers might even get it..

J-Ray

Hey you should have more respect for prostitution. They provide a valuable service and do not often carry umbrellas, so being caught in a rainstorm would be very inconvenient.

lookitscaiti

WOW. i absolutely LOVE this shirt. i'd definitely buy it. awesome idea!!! hope it gets printed.

shappy

I love this shirt. It has a great look and the typography is stunning. Plus, it made me giggle.

$5.

charitylee056

i like the shirt. and i am NOT a wigger or whatever the hell everyone else is saying, but i love that song. the shirt would be cuter on pink like the left side of the display.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I would also like to point out the artist is is very young. And submitting work on this level at such a young age is rare. You, lady, are applauded!

p.s. so the words up there are from a song? I didn't even realize!

ashaleextreme

Aww thanks alot guys. Yea im 16. younginnnnn fo sho ha.

catith

i would wear this everryyyyday.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us