Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
curly oxide

thanks for submitting my favorite version -- nice job

epocalypse

no problem. this sub had a really unique path to being put up, but hey, its here! ^_^

hanzabean

This design makes me so excited... lol

epocalypse

^_^ thanks hanzabean!

namelesskid

like the design. don't much care for color/placement/size, but that's easily resolved. cheers

epocalypse

thanks namelesskid,

UpsAndDowns

Like the book? If so, $5.

UpsAndDowns

Because I could totally see this as "Big Brother is watching."

epocalypse

heck yeah like the book

BB! ^_^

Mac_Pappy

Diggin' it.
But the idea of it being a camera is not obvious enough.
try out a more detailed or contrasted lens ...or pupil.
Its a bitchin' design and I hope it gets printed

epocalypse

Thanks! i do aswell

agent_paper

wicked :]
the design is amazing

epocalypse

Thanks to both of you! glad you like it!

Candiru

y0 mAng Th1S d3sIgN b3 t3H haWtn3sS y03s!!111eleveneleven

epocalypse

thank you (i.... think) ^_^

Splaz

Very nice. I just finished reading 1984 for the 3rd time, and I love the heck out of that book. I got the concept of it being a camera right away! $5

epocalypse

thank you veyr much splaz!

flutterbyme

FAVORITE BOOK EVER

ainexile

This is awesome.

epocalypse

THANKS ALL! I'm really glad that people are all digging the design! ^_^

ManicAudioKinetics

Excellent. $5 But, how about an ash gray shirt?

Mike_115

$5 but don't you think it should have 1984 printed on it? Or big brother is watching or something? I'm not sure the reference will be clear enough.

Mike_115

Ok, I see it now never mind, it's just really small. Now that I saw it I realize that's like the best place for it.

Yourhero

I really love this, great job, I only wonder about the mechanisms, they look a little... jpgish

epocalypse

thanks all. this is great to see people really liking the shirt.

what exactly do you mean by "Jpgish" yourhero?

epocalypse

I think I'm leaving the fine tuning on placement to the fine folks at threadless, just to answer that frequently brought up point. for now, think of it as approximate, ie, the eye goes on the chest. cool?

Yourhero

Sorry, I mean that they look sort of like images that were just color filtered, rather than original creations.

epocalypse

oh, well to a degree your right then, infact, i started with several different photos for every aspect of this one, including the eye, but they have been more intensely altered than simply color filtered. I wanted to go for look between photos and stencils, something kind of like poster art, and I had to make further alterations to make the 5 color max work, as well as adding things like text to to the lens. in the end, the photos are nothing more than reference. peace

Hero Status

i love this shirt, but awwwww, u didnt go with the iris on the back. its ok, i wont hold it against you!!

m

epocalypse

thanks hero status!!

jonneh

Holy damn I love this. Would definitely wear - nice style.

epocalypse

thanks much! ^_^

murgles

OOOH pretty!! I would love it on another color though, white is sooo ... I dunno, plain and like a cheap printed tshirt you bought off the net grin Maybe a gray or something would look nicer.

epocalypse

maybe on gray ^_^

thanks!

brownstar

This is phenomenal, but as said before, another shirt colour is needed to truly do the design justice. By gray, I assume you don't mean HEATHER GRAY... Dakota Slate might work.

brownstar

p.s. $5 assuming it's not on white.

epocalypse

I made the design on white, but I really don't have a problem with it on aanother color as long as it still meets the five color mark. if it does happen to get printed, I wouldn't shoot down other colors for the shirt. ^_^

thanks!

Vannjenta

I not a fan of white shirts either, but if its the only option for this shirt i think I'll consider buying it anyway... but I'm sure grey would work as well :)

traitoryuri

Haha, amazing. I'd buy this.

madruga

You should guess my score, don't you? =)
$5

(people! what do you have against white shirts anyway???)

snemitz

Fantastic! Innovative. I can see this design being used for film organizations =)
Maybe not on white though...

epocalypse

you know Madruga, I ask myself that same question. Infact, I often wish that threadless had more white tees

epocalypse

thanks snemitz!

rhambey

wow, that is so cool.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us