Threadquotes!

Omair isn't the only one who says random what-the-eff hilarious shit. Why didn't I think of this earlier? This is the place to post your favorite things said by bloggers on threadless.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 83
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
taz-pie

RESURRECTION

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

The orange is my favorite. He really wants him some banana hooker.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

So I just realized that in the last three blogs I have been I have talked about shaved wieners, lady boners exploding and pole dancing bananas.

Yep, it's Wednesday.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

and

Morkki said:

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen Perry's peen I could finally afford the therapy I need

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

My pants are tight......my....pants.....are tight

minoo.nadafian

20 juin was my birthday!it really sucks!but something very good happened:my party annulled!because our guests forgot about my birthday!i was so lucky!i read some books and watching tv!it was a great birthday!

minoo.nadafian

yes!and the day after(i mean today) was even better!my boyfriend,his friend and his friend`s girlfriend(confused?) are gathering and celebrate my birthday!wow!this small party make me so happy!my boyfriend give me a tablet pen(i was thinking to myself buy it or not to buy it?) he bought that for me and i stop thinking about it!

littlem
minoo.nadafian said:

20 juin was my birthday!it really sucks!but something very good happened:my party annulled!because our guests forgot about my birthday!i was so lucky!i read some books and watching tv!it was a great birthday!

littlem

happy belated birthday!

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni
Bio-bot 9000 said:

I placed an ad in the alternative weekly stating "SWM seeks BBW 18-49 for NSA FWB, possible LTR, must b 420 chill, hard drugs a plus! send a pic get a pic."

Three days later I got herpes.

Bio-bot 9000 said:

Oh wow, Autocorrect fail! I meant to type an old co-worker showed me the website!

Manupix
inkdummy said:

I've never understood the point of phonesex. Once you get the phone in you can't hear what the other person is saying.

taz-pie
Manupix said:
inkdummy said:

I've never understood the point of phonesex. Once you get the phone in you can't hear what the other person is saying.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

taz-pie
taz-pie said:

RESURRECTION

more.

heykimby

Everyone who ever posted in this blog needs to get back on this website on a near daily basis RIGHT NOW

(I miss this. I miss it so much)

taz-pie
Torakamikaze said:

kayce will never make a spelling error again after this incident:

kayceislost on Jan 23 '07 at 10:22am
awwwwwwwww alan is still trying to get a good insult.

and no, thats not true. everyone just makes me pay for gaw and forgets about without banging.

shirtflirt on Jan 23 '07 at 10:24am
everyone just makes me pay for gaw and forgets about without banging.

i see your still on vacation from school

kayceislost on Jan 23 '07 at 10:25am
gaw gas whatever damn it. im in class. aha.

shut up.

chelly on Jan 23 '07 at 10:25am
kayce pays for gaw

kayceislost on Jan 23 '07 at 10:25am
wow, i didnt even read that sentence when i typed it.

Torakamikaze on Jan 23 '07 at 10:30am
oh man, that gaw mistake is gonna haunt you for life

Torakamikaze on Jan 23 '07 at 10:31am
its just been sent to all your future potential employers

shirtflirt on Jan 23 '07 at 10:33am
i'm just saying...

Torakamikaze on Jan 23 '07 at 10:33am
"Experience is good. Everything looks great. Well Kayce, you've got the j..... wait a second. What's this? You typed gaw instead of gas in a blog once? Secretary, show this slut the door."

this is still so so good, all the way from pg 1.

GAW2007. NEVER FORGET.

heykimby
taz-pie said:

morkkimork and the farty bunch

Twiggyhall
heykimby said:

Everyone who ever posted in this blog needs to get back on this website on a near daily basis RIGHT NOW

(I miss this. I miss it so much)

me, too :(

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 83
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
No account?
Join Us