Close
One second...

hi there! cute and harmless little bunny!

somewhat of an ode to Monty Python, but not really. but whatever you do, never...ever turn your back on them.

Watch this
zipperking

somewhat of an ode to Monty Python, but not really. but whatever you do, never...ever turn your back on them.

CA3pi14

hahaha besides the fact that this looks like some sort of intestinal design on the shirt, super funny!

theatreglory

Aww, that is terribly cute.

beesneak

only a matter of time until you get printed.....damn you:)(jealous designer)

slayu

should have used more skeletonsor maybe something more gruesome

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Yeah, a pile of skeletons would have been way more effective, but this is still a 4$ from me.

SummerBummer

bunnies are truly evil...I have a scar from where one scratched me.
I like this. :]

Rewindd

"bunnies are truly evil...I have a scar from where one scratched me."

same!!! anyways, i really like the design. the skeletons are my favorite part :D

GoldenGod02

Ha, I thought intestines too. But this is pretty darn clever

orwell

"oh, what's he do? nibble your bum?"

THATGUYWHODRAWS

This is adorable, i love it :) stunning work :)

curlyfry

I knew bunnies couldn't be trusted!

kayfreedy624

lol but i love bunnys so im going to give u a $4

dieciaprile83

oh this is very cute :D, I'm giving you a 5!!

herky

great characters and the colors are sweet.

snicklefritz

I really love the idea of this one and the top looks brilliant. Yet, I would have to agree that there should be more skeletons and the tunnel shape needs work. For me the tunnel takes away from the image; I find it distracting.

Gillespy

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes!/They've got them hoppy legs, and twitchy little noses!/And what's with all the carrots - what do they need such good eyesight for anyway?...

Ahem.

I love this to pieces, would definitely buy. $5

heyheyitsme

this is cute, and funny, and just right! 5
i like the intestine look, and 2 skeletons is enough to get the idea...sometimes i think you just need to enjoy the artist's original intentions!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

"Bunnies, it must be BUNNIES!!!!"

The little girl's legs bother me, but it like the skeletons.

Spam69

Makes me think of that character in Buffy ( Anya ) who has a bunny phobia.

ashaley715

wow...

hahahahaha

Guy Arthur

I wasn't sure if those were little girl skeletons or bunny skeletons. Maybe you could put pink bows on the sculls.

WhoAskedU

$5, one thing you should consider though, is make the tunnels less "symmetrical" in width the whole way down to the cave... It just, personally for me, doesn't compliment the cartoonie nature of the girl and rabbits...

I'll buy it either way, but that's my opinion!

littledancinlady

Yea, I like the idea of having bows on the skeletons, and the girl's legs look kinda like macaroni. But I really really love this shirt, so $5.

tmacker

yea, awesome idea and presentation. The rabbit is my spirit animal, but I'm still giving 5

ben hanbury

love it, love it, love it, $5

fOi

I always knew rabbits were evil . . . twitchy little noses and all . . .

Regalado

Love the idea. $5

Vicsancas

I always believe Anya! It must be bunnies!

Really cool. 5$

Skinberg

it made me lol, $4

mephitine

There was a bunny that lived at the vet clinic where I used to work, it tried to attack anyone who tried to feed it, had to use large objects to block it while taking out food/water dishes from its cage. Have you seen just how big and nasty bunny teeth are? They can sink right down to the bone.

EuniceBurns

I think a straighter, more simple tunnel would be better.

heffae

awefuckinsome!!!!

Oh Maris

Aww... this is really creative and cute. :) But I love bunnies! My little lop luna is adorable and the nicest thing in the world. :P

MeeseNotMoose

Lol that's horrible!!!!

But I love it!! XD

$5

sarahaha11

hahahahaha...omg...this better get printed because i want it!!!
i have a bunny but i would still wear it!!! $5

hforhello

funny and cute. and someone mentioned that it looked like intestines... I think that adds to the greatness.

Bisparulz

super interesting 5$

Otohiko

Haha nice design. Hopefully she has a Holy Hand Grenade.

One, two... FIVE!

$5

gennyagogo

Hilarious=D five!

x_asile_x

evil cuteness

truemidge

"You mean behind the rabbit?"

So so funny, on it's own and doubly for it's nod to the funniest men on the planet, next to Eddie Izzard. Yes, I know, nigh sacrilege - but they all agree. I desire this t, muchly. $5

starryluvly

I REALLY WANT this design.

No account?