Connect More

• by clem82
  • posted Jul 31, 2007
  • 36 Comments
Watch this
BrobAZ

Already been done

theatreglory

Agreed, I think its been done a few times.
But the faces are really cute, and simple.

SourBitch

^yeah, what deadPAUL said.

still, why do so many people want connect-four on a shirt?

clem82

Well, if it didn't take ten million years to be approved, perhaps this wouldn't have felt so old - and at least it's not just "Yo, check it out, it's Connect Four on a shirt :|" like some of the others.

Johnny the homicidal maniac

I haven't seen that many connect four shirts and out of the ones that I have seen in my opinion this is the best. $5

-Johnny

sequin1

I like it. Look at that lonely one!

clem82

kicks goals

kihou

I like this one because it actually takes it somewhere and gives them faces. I feel bad for the left out one =(

mhonea

i don't care that it's been done. i like this one the most of all of them. good job.

clem82

My "theory" was that the ones in the game have "connected" (der), hence they are talking to each other. The lonely one is "disconnected", GEDDIT?!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

This definitely takes it a step above the others that literally just did a pic of a connect four board.

apronk

There is a slight discrepancy between the number of red and black checkers. They should only differ by one in a turn-based game, but there are 9 black checkers and only 7 red ones.

Very cute idea though. 4.

Gigi the confused

I really like this. I thing it is a really cute design and I feel really bad for the left out piece! $5

clem82

Ahaha, apronk, are you serious?

zero7

a different concep I wouldnt wear it but Il like the design

StarryPeaches

Wait... aren't there four black pieces in a row? I think team Black connected 4.

clem82

They are playing Neverending Connect Four.

asier004

first time i see it here...i love connect four.

hforhello

I love connect four! Work on the placement and shirt color though.

clem82

hforhello, the shirt colour has to be light, otherwise there will be no holes or eyes. Bummer.

emem

I kinda wish the red pieces were sad because they lost, still, I like it. But I have to agree with apronk, the number of pieces would bother me.

clem82

Well, how about this version, then?

In any case, it's not an "Official Connect Four Collectable Tshirt", it's just using 'connect' as a platform for cute smily goodness.

UpsAndDowns

Black wins. This is the best "Connect Four" shirt I've seen so far, so if they print one it might as well be this one.

zzblehh

Halftones rule. Five plus buy. :D

Subterrania

i love it.
And apronk, you forgot that one of the red pieces hasn't been played (yet).

clem82

drumroll

inevitable letdown

ivy7496

I don't know what the creator intends, but to me this isn't a Connect Four shirt. It's social commentary using pop culture as a vehicle. I love subtle, smart politics on tees. THANKS clem82...no letdown here.

clem82

It's been so long since I've had a Threadless tee up and running - is 2.07 a decent score these days? Back when ah were yoong rocks in rocking chair you had to get over 3 to feel snooty.

No account?
Join Us