Do Yourself A Favour

here you go, hope you like it :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
UsedMyName

Great idea. I'd play around with lowering the wastebasket + bottom half of the person."Comic Sans" is a little too close to the wastebasket for my taste. Also, you may want to slim the icon of the body. As it is, the icon is the dominant image on the shirt, and it distracts from what should be the focus, Comic Sans being thrown into the wastebasket.

hokiepokie

man. everyone really hates comic sans. i always thought it was okay. but you guys are probably right. who knows how many people have died at the hands of this horrible, horrible font....

Joelnz

light blue would be nice

jsitzer9

Let's throw out Helvetica, Papyrus, Times New Roman, Arial, Brush Script, and Copperplate while we're at it.

jesse.d

through out helvetica? what? papyrus, arial, brush script and copperplate are disguisting, but helvetica is legendary you need some history lessions.

times new roman too, what!

i like the shirt. 4

Joelnz

Helvetica is God. its perfect. Arial could be done away with though

Ms.V

Like it. A bit plain but works well with the text. lmao when I saw it!

morganinspace

oh wow i love this design!

catzy

Hey come on man, I love comic sans you will get a 0 from me.
Substitute it with Times New Roman and I will definately buy it!

mephitine

Comic sans bugs the crap out of me. But as far as the other fonts go, I really don't even bother to notice.

Aw geez. Just noticed some papers on my desk here that were dropped off for me. In--you guessed it--comic sans.

At least it's legible. Could be worse.

applegary

Great shirt! $5.. Can he throw out comic sans AND "there's a disconnect here?"

RaveDave

comic sans goes into a bar. as he's about to order the bartender tells him "sorry, we don't serve your type in here"

D-maker

Everybody aren´t designers, maybe it´s a joke from designers to designers.

murgles

Everybody aren't good at Englsh either apparently :P

I think the shirt rocks, and yeah on something other than white and a tiny bit smaller would be more discreet and cute looking.

$5! I hate Comic Sans with a passion. They should just remove it from future releases of Windows so it goes away!

murgles

...And I spelt English wrong. laugh
Anyway. DIE COMIC SANS, DIE!

Joelnz

yep, im fine with it going on any colour

Aidosaur

Haha, the problem is that it uses the comic sans to make its point. Therefore, I could never wear it.

It is a catch 22.

Joelnz

indeed

shannon_c

little boring. needs more colour

saporta

I LOVE THIS

saporta

oops i meant to add i wish there were different color options

Joelnz

awsome

edspickles

I love it too. I hate comic sans, brush script, and, the less available but no less satanic, Curlz.

Joelnz

you are welcome!

Joelnz

yuck

Calabasa

HAHAHA! I laughed. Nice.

Joelnz

:)

pinksurfboard

I LOVE COMIC SANS. Kiss that.
Seriously, though. What is the deal with everyone trashing it. Do you all truly hate it or is there some mob mentality goin' on?

skafiend007

You've got a very limited market with this, but if you're cool with that... go for it. I personally thing you should fill the trash can with other fonts too. Maybe comic sans is the most recent one dropped in. But hope it gets printed for you.

Joelnz

thanks

ContinuityIssue

I agree with the shirt but the design could be better.
$2

weirdnesprevails

I think you should make a bundle of a bunch of overused fonts alone with comic sans.
just a thought.
but i love it. =]

defstar82

relatively funny

Joelnz

:)

gennyagogo

Hahhahahaha, I like=D

ChubbsMcBeef

Haha, I hate comic sans with a passion - this shirt rocks! :D $5

crunchiemilk

I voted $5 ages ago, but I keep coming back to this cause the comments are great.
I still can't get over the fact that people really like comics sans.
This t-shirt should be printed and worn by all graphic designers (and like minded people) to educate people against comic sans.
Cuase it is the worst typeface ever.
BTW love the comic sans joke RAVEDAVE

Joelnz

haha, nice

overprint

A good idea! Both the design as well as the message. the garphic is a tad large for the shirt. but i'd want to wear this. $4

Joelnz

excellent

AllieG

Thank you for this shirt! Next, the world needs one for "Impact" and "Curlz"

Joelnz

yes

Joelnz

cool, thanks for your comments people

dubstyle

HAHAHAHA

hilarious.

i have been saying this for years

Joelnz

yep

andy2batman

that is hilarious! i thought i was the only one with the loathe of comic sans! AWESOME!

Grayfire

Absolutely love it cause I absolutely HATE comic sans.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?