Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Joelnz
Joelnz profile pic Alumni

here you go, hope you like it :)

Ragnaar

I work at a stone engraving shop, and for some damn reason every other customer wants Comic Sans on their stupid rocks, and it always looks terrible... I feel your pain.

kingforaday

lose the text.

lol jk

tobasco

This is hilarious. Not sure I'd pay 15 US dollars for it but I'm giving it a 4 anyway cause it's pretty damn funny!

It is the perfect "hip" designer T-Shirt so maybe I would buy it.

$4

mollyric

Haha. I read kingforaday's comment and got all pissed. I was thinking "what the hell man? the text IS the shirt!" Then I read the rest and I laughed...ANYWAY! Nice shirt. I have a deep hatred for Comic Sans and the drippy, bloody text.

ALIADOTONY
ALIADOTONY profile pic Alumni

Good thinking ! somebody should do that to brush script too

kissmeimshitfaced

You could include a couple of other overused fonts and he could be chucking them in the bin

Oxgoad

Ooohhh. Agreed on Comic Sans, but how about including the accursed Papyrus?

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I want someone to throw out a silhouette on the back of the shirt, for serious.

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

I like the idea. My problem is that my hatred of Comic Sans runs so deep I can't even stand it in this design. Good idea though.

Joelnz

haha, yea its damn ugly alright.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I love and hate this design all at once.

asfi235

YESSS!! $5!

guavawava

hey - comic sans doesn't annoy me it's the people that use comic sans that annoy me

great shirt

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

C'mon Koelnz, EVERYONE hates comic sans by now....pick another font that isn't so hatred played-out! I like that your silhouteete is as ugle as the comic sans. But yeah, some more fonts with that one at the top would be good stuff.

Joelnz

Koelnz?! :P

fathomit

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!! because I hate Comic sans, and the people who use it too! If people could only know. This shirt could be the beginning of something truly wonderful; the annihilation of this ridiculus font.

Punkyem

Yep

SourBitch

Fuck. Asian Man Records, Keep Your Country Nice and Clean totally pwns! this. It actually LOOKS like a ripoff of the image (although I wouldn't go so far as to accuse -- for all I know, the little guy is the typical one in cities or something).

I'm confused and thus abstain from voting in this case.

Joelnz

yea, this is the standard symbol

Joelnz

and yea its a parody of the popular anti-facism image 'keep your country nice and clean' with the swastica replaced by comic sans.
pure evil.

SourBitch

Ah-hah. glad I didn't use my Jump to Conclusions mat then!

Joelnz

heh :)

robozippy

Did you happen to work on the ban comic sans site?

It's funny!

Joelnz

nah i only found out about that after i submitted, got quite panicky looking though it, thinking this design mightve been done. lucky it hadnt

Velvet Jones

I painted a large mission statement on a factory floor, once, and used comic sans.

They loved it... I don't know why.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I love Ragnaar's story.

Skydork

I NEED THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aqua-star

That. Is. Soo. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joelnz

thanks guys

AdrienneXedge

Yeah I hate comic sans too.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I guess the new cool thing to be is to throw out Papyrus. You guys taught me that I was a total douche bag for liking that font. But hey it looks good on the Power Point and my white collar tools of co-workers don't seem to mind.

abzdragon

I used to work for a sign shop/engraving place... this made me laugh so hard my side hurt.. .seriously. Thank you. $5

contusiondesign

How about just make it all system fonts? Every last damn one of them...especially if it comes from a PC.

lessthreadsthebetter

i
actually
like/maybe love
it =D

comic sans is almost as uncool as WordArt.
ergh that stuffs horrible.

petpenguin

yeah i hate COMIC SANS...its just so ugly. whenever someone uses it on a project im like ocme on out of the 2000 fonts you had to choose that?
i would have to buy this...

SourBitch

My mom's a publisher. I think she said once that her favorite font was "Penguin." That was a few years ago... She says she used Times New Roman most, though.

I'm... not a font geek.

Joelnz

oh, by the way, the shirt doesn't have to be white if people dont like white shirts

Lochness-a

Who doesn't like comic sans.
Crazy people.
I have no problem joining that club.
$5

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

as a graphic designer, i NEED that shirt! haha
great concept!

lizzie2

I like the concept but don't really like the design. I would wear it if the design was different.

translucentblue

I HATE COMIC SANS! LOVE THIS SHIRT! 5.

ryananger

I love comic sans... JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is good.

Samantha1981

I love this, i would buy it if the design was smaller on the shirt though

SquidInk

amen
five dollas

jessibowtf

i have a grave distaste for comic sans and that bell bottom crap font from the 60's. $5 if you make it on a different color t, light blue?

theatreglory

I agree with oxgoad, comic sans is really sick, but so is papyrus.
ewww.
Awesome shirt!
haha.

ilikeice

I beleive in that completely. Comic Sans SUCKS!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us