Close
One second...

El Musica

Muchos burritos, senors y senoritas. It's EL MUSICA! Plusamente: Guitarros!

Watch this
contusiondesign

Muchos burritos, senors y senoritas. It's EL MUSICA! Plusamente: Guitarros!

shrpnbothsides

So,...you changed the gender on purpose? El Musica instead of the typical,...and correct..., "La Musica" and "Guitarros" instead of "Guitarras"?

lolli123

LA MUSICA, PUTA.

sagral

muchos burritos señores y señoritas. Es El Musica! ademas?: Guitaros!! ... ?¿?¿?¿ me no entender.

mollyric

El Musica? Shouldn't it be "La Musica"? You could say "El Cantante" or something...

contusiondesign

Yeah, it's not supposed to be literal or anything. No need to try to be a translator on this...people are very serious here at Threadless.

cooldude14es

uhmm... yeah we know you can change whatever in a language for a tshirt design but it sounds horrible for a spanish person... is good having people all around the world on this site.

Greetings from Spain!!

madeleinealbright

this would be like when you travel to a foreign country and they're selling shirts that have stuff on them in English, but it doesn't make any sense (b/c the people probably don't speak english)

mollyric

Yeah, except people here speak spanish as well as english and would look at that shirt and call you a gringo, puta, idiot, cracker or something. It's not that hard to make it correct. It's not that we're taking it too seriously, it's just that it looks stupid when you wear a shirt that is incorrect and not even in an ironic, funny way. This shirt is just wrong.

LuciusGinsberg

I'd like it if you used the correct pronoun.

LuciusGinsberg

Sorry, to clarify, I mean I'd like the shirt if it said "La Musica" isntead of "El".

No account?
Join Us